Windows 10: How to auto login in Windows 10

Discus and support How to auto login in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Last Updated on April 24, 2019Do you ever find yourself thinking “why do I even need to login every time I want to use my computer?”. If you’re using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to auto login in Windows 10

Last Updated on April 24, 2019Do you ever find yourself thinking “why do I even need to login every time I want to use my computer?”. If you’re using your home PC or you never take your laptop out of your home, logging in every single time you want to use your computer becomes a [...]

The post How to auto login in Windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Apr 24, 2019

2. Turn off auto-login?

To stop the automatic log-in, please follow the
    auto-login to windows steps listed here
    , except when you get to the point to automatically login, check the box instead. That'll turn it off.

If you want to remove the extra account, you can also do that using the same steps (just click the "remove" button).

And finally, if you want to go back to Windows 8.1, get the Windows 8.1 install files

here

PS. You cannot ever delete the account with the actual name of "administrator" or you will ruin your computer.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

1. How to auto login in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - auto login

2. Auto-Login after Cumulative Windows Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto-Login after Cumulative Windows Update: Hi! I work for an IT Helpdesk at a University and we have podium computers for classrooms that used to auto-login into a specific account by: - Pressing Windows key + R - Type "netplwiz" Then there would be a box that you would uncheck if you wanted to auto-login to...
  3. Auto login unexpected poweroff

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto login unexpected poweroff: Hi, I jeed to figure out a way (group policy script, whatever other solution) to have a win10p machine automatically sign in after an unexpected poweroff and lock after sign in and startup processes have executed. the use case is in case of an unexpected power outage, so...
  4. Auto Login to Local Administrator when start up the computer without require password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Auto Login to Local Administrator when start up the computer without require password: Dear Community, We have been deployed Windows 10 Enterprise in our Organization through the network. We are currently facing the problem of Auto login to Local administrator user without type any password required event we are already set the password. I have been trying to...
  5. How to add an app for auto start and auto login after window startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add an app for auto start and auto login after window startup: Hi , I need some im trying to setup a third party app to run after windows login startup , i need also this app to auto login since it requires credential to run , app doesn't have any option for auto run or auto login thats why i need to find a way to do it from win or...
  6. Windows update created new login screen, auto login fails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows update created new login screen, auto login fails: Hey! I did the windows 10 1809 update so I could play with RTX. Before this update I have been able to login automatically without typing any password, but after the update a new login screen appeard which breaks this. First it says that I entered the wrong username or...
  7. Can't DISABLE auto login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't DISABLE auto login: My Microsoft login automatically logins in on 3 computers, including one that I just bought. I have never enabled auto login for the user on any computer, so I don't know why it is doing this, and I especially don't know why it starts doing on any new computer that the user...
  8. Auto login Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto login Failure: i need help. the xbox app auto login the games on windows 10 wont allow me to log in. when i play (astroneer) a grey box with xbox live written in it pops up and disappears it keeps doing that again and again .i can't play or see the game, i tried thw same thing with hello...
  9. Auto login Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto login Failure: i need help. the xbox app auto login the games on windows 10 wont allow me to log in. when i play (astroneer) a grey box with xbox live written in it pops up and disappears it keeps doing that again and again .i can't play or see the game, i tried thw same thing with hello...
  10. How to Auto Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Auto Login: I want to be able to just turn on my Computer running Windows 10 and have it LOGIN automatically. all the tricks on the web aren't working. Please advise Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-login/84922d66-c5b3-4da1-9279-57955a3d77b9