Windows 10: How to auto login in Windows 10

Discus and support How to auto login in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Last Updated on April 24, 2019Do you ever find yourself thinking “why do I even need to login every time I want to use my computer?”. If you’re using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to auto login in Windows 10

Last Updated on April 24, 2019Do you ever find yourself thinking “why do I even need to login every time I want to use my computer?”. If you’re using your home PC or you never take your laptop out of your home, logging in every single time you want to use your computer becomes a [...]

The post How to auto login in Windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Apr 24, 2019

2. Turn off auto-login?

To stop the automatic log-in, please follow the
    auto-login to windows steps listed here
    , except when you get to the point to automatically login, check the box instead. That'll turn it off.

If you want to remove the extra account, you can also do that using the same steps (just click the "remove" button).

And finally, if you want to go back to Windows 8.1, get the Windows 8.1 install files

here

PS. You cannot ever delete the account with the actual name of "administrator" or you will ruin your computer.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

1. How to auto login in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - auto login

2. Windows 10 PCs suddenly will not auto-login a default user any longer in 2024, after...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 PCs suddenly will not auto-login a default user any longer in 2024, after...: Hello, we have many Windows 10 PCs that run in remote locations since 2019. These PCs auto-logon/login a user automatically at bootup. Suddenly in 2024, these PCs will not auto-login any longer. The PCs rarely reboot but do occasionally when Windows Update reboots the PC. So...
  3. Windows 10 PCs suddenly will not auto-login a default user any longer in 2024, after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PCs suddenly will not auto-login a default user any longer in 2024, after...: Hello, we have many Windows 10 PCs that run in remote locations since 2019. These PCs auto-logon/login a user automatically at bootup. Suddenly in 2024, these PCs will not auto-login any longer. The PCs rarely reboot but do occasionally when Windows Update reboots the PC. So...
  4. Windows 10 PCs suddenly will not auto-login a default user any longer in 2024, after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz

How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz: So I'm trying to disable auto login on my pc so I get loaded into the login screen, back on windows 10 this was the default, didn't need a password or anything just a login screen. However this was enabled when I got my new pc which has windows 11 and have no way of disabling...
  6. How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz: So I'm trying to disable auto login on my pc so I get loaded into the login screen, back on windows 10 this was the default, didn't need a password or anything just a login screen. However this was enabled when I got my new pc which has windows 11 and have no way of disabling...
  7. How to setup auto login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to setup auto login?: Hello, I've tried adjusting the registry and changing the sign in options to never require a password to log in. But in netplwiz I can't get the check box "user must better a user name and password to use this computer" to pop up. I only have one admin account logged created...
  8. Auto login stuck on welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto login stuck on welcome: Help i used cmd to activate administrator account but when I signed in it started setup process then when it was finally done my desktop was flashing black/grey and so was Taskbar I couldn't click on anything. Now when I boot it auto signs into administrator but gets stuck at...
  9. Auto login stuck on welcome

Auto login stuck on welcome: Help i used cmd to activate administrator account but when I signed in it started setup process then when it was finally done my desktop was flashing black/grey and so was Taskbar I couldn't click on anything. Now when I boot it auto signs into administrator but gets stuck at...
  10. Auto login stuck on welcome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 auto login