Windows 10: How to Auto Login

Discus and support How to Auto Login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to be able to just turn on my Computer running Windows 10 and have it LOGIN automatically. all the tricks on the web aren't working. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertHamann, Dec 26, 2018.

1. How to Auto Login

I want to be able to just turn on my Computer running Windows 10 and have it LOGIN automatically. all the tricks on the web aren't working.

Please advise

Thank you!

:)

RobertHamann, Dec 26, 2018

2. Turn off auto-login?

To stop the automatic log-in, please follow the
    auto-login to windows steps listed here
    , except when you get to the point to automatically login, check the box instead. That'll turn it off.

If you want to remove the extra account, you can also do that using the same steps (just click the "remove" button).

And finally, if you want to go back to Windows 8.1, get the Windows 8.1 install files

here

PS. You cannot ever delete the account with the actual name of "administrator" or you will ruin your computer.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 26, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

How to Auto Login

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

How to Auto Login

1. How to Auto Login - Similar Threads - Auto Login

2. Auto shutdown after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto shutdown after login: My friend's desktop just shuts itself down after a minute of login. Tried blowing dust out, cleaning ram, nothing works. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/Vendetta_47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e868cs/auto_shutdown_after_login/
  3. Trouble with auto login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Trouble with auto login: About a week ago Windows now asks me for a password to sign into Windows. It never did before this before as long as I can remember. Under user accounts the box that says users must enter a password is unchecked and the user is linked to my gmail account. How do I make...
  4. Trouble with auto login

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with auto login: About a week ago Windows now asks me for a password to sign into Windows. It never did before this before as long as I can remember. Under user accounts the box that says users must enter a password is unchecked and the user is linked to my gmail account. How do I make...
  5. auto login on /in hotmail

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto login on /in hotmail: how can one stop Hotmail from automatically saving user login details????? no mater what I do Hotmail is saving my password and adopting an auto login process this is really not acceptable. I have tried every thing but it still continues no mater what is done...
  6. auto login in hotmail

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto login in hotmail: stop Hotmail from automatically saving user login details nomater what I do Hotmail is saving my password and adoptind an auto login this is not acceptable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-login-in-hotmail/062f06c6-ed95-4b59-83c4-c3a4ec76867b
  7. How to disable Auto Login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Auto Login?: So I have two accounts on my laptop: Administrator (no password) Work Account (password-protected) How do I make it so that my laptop ALWAYS asks me to choose which account to use? From what I understand, if I shut down while using my Administrator account, it signs in...
  8. What is username for "auto login" or "openssh" when account name is email?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is username for "auto login" or "openssh" when account name is email?: One of my win10 pro systems got corrupted and I had to reset. At first boot after reset I was asked for my Microsoft account email and password. There was no option for a local account name. I cannot figure out how to set auto login nor how to form the openssh login....
  9. Auto login and pictures at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Auto login and pictures at login: Hello, I configured auto login on the computer with Windows 10 I use. The version is Windows 10 Entreprise Version 1607, and I cannot change this (requirement from the entreprise to keep this version). However, since I configured auto login, the user account picture is no...
  10. BIOS password used for winlogon auto login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BIOS password used for winlogon auto login: I have heard that it is somehow possible to pass the BIOS hardware boot password on to Windows and have winlogon auto login a user based on the password obtained from BIOS. Does anyone know how this can be accomplished? I'm speculating that BIOS may leave credentials in EFI...