Windows 10: How to auto refresh Edge Canary

Discus and support How to auto refresh Edge Canary in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good morning all I would like to auto refresh a webcam page every 5 minutes or so. Is there any way to accomplish that in Edge Canary ? 145929 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GeneralLee01, Dec 8, 2019.

1. How to auto refresh Edge Canary

Good morning all

I would like to auto refresh a webcam page every 5 minutes or so.

Is there any way to accomplish that in Edge Canary ?

:)

GeneralLee01, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Time Lady Win User

Edge Canary

Hi, I’m Virginia an independent advisor.

As Edge Canary is still in development it may be wise to mark this as a bug or request this feature for a future update.

Windows key + F will open the feedback app.

Time Lady, Dec 8, 2019
  3. TinaEB Win User
    edge browser refresh issue

Since a few days ago my edge browser keeps refreshing while on a site like facebook or linkedin. I turned off the auto meta refresh option as someone suggested and deleted cookies but it still does it. It's really frustrating that while in the midst of doing
    something the page refreshes by itself.

what is causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks

Tina

TinaEB, Dec 8, 2019
  4. comrade47 Win User

How to auto refresh Edge Canary

Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.

Hello all! First post.

How to auto refresh Edge Canary [​IMG]

I've had a problem for a while with the new browsers.

After changing from IE to Edge, as have many users, I have the problem of constantly losing the favorites. I think I've tried every solution offered on the web, but nothing seems to help. I re-import them and set up the favorites bar...., and sometimes a day later, sometimes an hour later, the favorites are all gone, as is the Home button. I've think I've tried just about everything suggested but it keeps happening even after just installing a new OS drive, a Samsung 970 evo, 1 terabyte SSD drive. Everything installed fine, but the favorite problem is still there even on a fresh, new install.

So, as the question title shows, I've been trying different browsers. I installed Chrome, then Edge Beta and then Edge Canary. They all work well, especially NEVER losing the favorites..., but..., they all exhibit the same problem. Images, seemingly random one, show pixilation. On opening a page, some images will be pixilated, most others not. IE didn't do this and neither did the original Edge. I've even tried Firefox, and it does the same thing.

Below is a screenshot of what happens. If I refresh the screen, sometimes it clears up that image, but then others will be pixilated. I'd be pulling my hair out, except that I'm undergoing some medical treatment, and there isn't much there right now.

comrade47, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

How to auto refresh Edge Canary

1. How to auto refresh Edge Canary - Similar Threads - auto refresh Edge

2. how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to disable auto refresh of explorer in Windows: Hello,For the last many years I have been facing this issue. When I create a new file or move files from one folder to another, the files get automatically sorted within a few seconds. This makes it hard to find the files that I just created or copied. Most painful instance...
  3. canary edge and edge - how do I get rid of one of them

in Browsers and Email
    canary edge and edge - how do I get rid of one of them: Hi there seems somehow both edge and canary edge have got installed. That wretched new canary edge doesn't have the "advertised feature" of Web capture in it and it is (IMO) hideous to use -- I can't seem to uninstall it either. Weather also keeps showing New York City -- I...
  4. Auto refresh

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto refresh: Hi i am hoping you can help. Basically at work we have what i believe is a cerridge system to book cars in on a digital diary. What i want to do is have the digital diary up on screen for the techs to see what to do. As an example if on Saturday i have booked a job from...
  5. Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.

in Browsers and Email
    Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.: Hello all! First post. [img] I've had a problem for a while with the new browsers. After changing from IE to Edge, as have many users, I have the problem of constantly losing the favorites. I think I've tried every solution offered on the web, but nothing seems to help....
  6. "Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] Blog: Collections is now available to test in the Canary channel Microsoft had announced this some time ago and now they can be enabled in Edge Canary (build 78.0.250.1) thanks to a new flag: Flag. Collections. Collections. Collections submitted by...
  7. Noises when running Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Noises when running Edge Canary: I was among the first to join the final customers of the new Edge Chromium in the Canary version. And, the truth is, it's going really well. But, I think we have to highlight what is still wrong, so that it must be improved and made of it, among all, the ultimate browser of...
  8. Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Canary: Trying new dev browser ( Is there a specific forum?) ,so I exported tabs, opened it, but there are like 30 of them- isn't there a way to open them all at once to void tedium of one by one ? Btw can't BELIEVE there isn't a option, a field for 'edge ', ''browser','internet '...
  9. New Edge Canary Build

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Canary Build: I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect me when using browser also I see in settings it shows all your saved passwords and other information which I thought were...
  10. Windows 10 firewall and edge canary

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 firewall and edge canary: Does anyone know why windows defender firewall has to be running for microsoft edge canary to be able to load a show in netflix? Regular microsoft edge and IE can play shows on netflix without windows firewall being enabled. I'm using w10 1903.53 x64 en-us. Just a note: I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Auto-Refresh feature for Microsoft Edge