Windows 10: how to auto set all images files read only without execute right and without write right...

Discus and support how to auto set all images files read only without execute right and without write right... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to auto set all images files read only without execute right and without write right every time save as image in mspaint and browser because i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 2AI, Nov 11, 2018.

1. 2AI
    2AI Win User

how to auto set all images files read only without execute right and without write right...

how to auto set all images files read only without execute right and without write right every time save as image in mspaint and browser

because i use window default app to open image file, it pop up file system error message, do not know whether images files infected but macfee can not detect

:)

2. pegasusaj Win User

How do I change to an image program or file? My computer is set on a music right now and won't read an image file.

How do I change to an image program or file? My computer is set on a music right now and won't read an image file.

pegasusaj, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Right Clicking on a file

Hi Dileep,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Below are the steps on how to create Mail Recipient in the Sent To list.

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type in the Search bar %appdata%\microsoft\windows\sendto

3. Right Click on the space in the middle of the window

4. Click New.

5. Click Text Document

6. Open the txt file in notepad, type in there 'Mail', and save the file as "Mail Recipient.MAPIMail"

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 11, 2018
  4. how to auto set all images files read only without execute right and without write right...

All right boys, opty it is

Good thing I wrote all this down so I don't have to type this every time someone asks *Stick Out Tongue how to auto set all images files read only without execute right and without write right... :p
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer

zekrahminator, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

how to auto set all images files read only without execute right and without write right...

1. how to auto set all images files read only without execute right and without write right... - Similar Threads - auto set images

2. File rights read vs write

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File rights read vs write: Hallo everyone,I have one shared file windows server 2019 with read only rights for one group and write right for another group. It's working, but I have the following problem: if one read only user opens the file in read only mode the file is locked and write users can't...
  3. File rights read vs write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File rights read vs write: Hallo everyone,I have one shared file windows server 2019 with read only rights for one group and write right for another group. It's working, but I have the following problem: if one read only user opens the file in read only mode the file is locked and write users can't...
  4. File rights read vs write

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. x86 programs only executable with right-click admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    x86 programs only executable with right-click admin rights: WIN 10 X86 Programs e.g. Picasa since a few days running propperly before are only executable right click on icon and select with ADMIN rights, and ADMIN password. And this, even if the user ID has ADMIN rights. Granting full rights to used files does'nt help. "Normal"...
  6. x86 programs only executable with right-click admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x86 programs only executable with right-click admin rights: WIN 10 X86 Programs e.g. Picasa since a few days running propperly before are only executable right click on icon and select with ADMIN rights, and ADMIN password. And this, even if the user ID has ADMIN rights. Granting full rights to used files does'nt help. "Normal"...
  7. x86 programs only executable with right-click admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. x86 proagrams only executable with right-click admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    x86 proagrams only executable with right-click admin rights: WIN 10 X86 Programs e.g. Picasa since a few days are only executable right click on icon and select with ADMIN rights, and ADMIN password. And this, even if the user ID has ADMIN rights. Granting full rights to used files does'nt help. Right clicking on Icon results in no...
  9. Shift Right click without focusing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shift Right click without focusing: I occasionally have a game open off screen. Usually I resolve this by Shift right clicking the window in the task bar to open the context menu with the move option. The problem is shift right clicking in Windows 10 also gives focus to the window. In Windows 7 it doesn't...
  10. how do i save images without a right click mouse button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i save images without a right click mouse button: how do I save when my right mouse button doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-images-without-a-right-click-mouse/f1db80bc-4faa-4005-aedb-70af332dfeac"