Windows 10: How to automate a set of commands by executing a file?

Discus and support How to automate a set of commands by executing a file? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like for example if I'm watching a video and I want to take a screenshot after every 3 minutes or if I want some things done automatically after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/samuraisol98, Feb 13, 2021.

1. How to automate a set of commands by executing a file?

Like for example if I'm watching a video and I want to take a screenshot after every 3 minutes or if I want some things done automatically after I start my system etc. How do I do it?

submitted by /u/samuraisol98
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/samuraisol98, Feb 13, 2021

2. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to automate a set of commands by executing a file? :)

4. Inkedxx Win User

How to automate a set of commands by executing a file?

NAS not appearing under Network in File Explorer - Automating the Fix

I have been having issues with my WD MyCloud NAS not showing up under Network on the left navigation pane of File Explorer. I am able to access the NAS by entering the host name (\\WDMYCLOUD) in the address bar in File Explorer. I was able to find a solution that fixes this and makes my NAS appear in Network as expected. The solution involved running Command Prompt as Admin, executing some commands, then restarting the computer.

What I would like to do is automate this process by creating a batch file that will:

1. Open Command Prompt as Admin
    2. Automatically enter specific commands
    3. Close Command Prompt
    4. Restart the computer

The problem is I don't know anything about how to code batch files in order to accomplish this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Inkedxx, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

How to automate a set of commands by executing a file?

1. How to automate a set of commands by executing a file? - Similar Threads - automate set commands

2. How to execute the backup file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to execute the backup file: Hello and thanks you for trying to help me.After i update my pc My pc frequently strucked so i used the force shutdown and after turn the pc again i deleted some unwanted softwares from my pc.then it again struck and the same process. When i turn on it again it shown windows...
  3. Execution Command Save

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  4. Execution Command Save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  5. Execution Command Save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Enable Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) automation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) automation?: Hello, Currently we have an issue with BitLocker compliance on our HP G6 Desktops in Intune. After encryption, it does not change the compliance even though it is properly encrypted. Microsoft provided a solution Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) must be enabled for this to...
  7. Preventing Execution Of Certain Commands

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Preventing Execution Of Certain Commands: Hello Team, Hope you are well ! I just want to know whether we can prevent certain commands in Windows Defender ATP. I want to prevent execution of below command running on Windows10: " cd C:\:$i30:$bitmap "...
  8. Is there a program that executes commands at certain times (in a batch file)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a program that executes commands at certain times (in a batch file)?: Hello, everyone, I have programmed a Minecraft server and have now set the computer to go on and off to certain pages. When it is on, the start file Per Autostart opens. But to close it I need the command /stop so the server saves. But because I want everything to be...
  9. How to create an executable file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create an executable file: Hi, I am trying to install Zacros (a chemistry software). I have to follow these instructions: Code: cd path\to\source\of\Zacros md build # If it does not exist yet cd build copy path\to\makefiles\makefile-gfortran-parallel-windows makefile make[/quote] It is expected to...
  10. How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command: Hi, just a quick request. Does anyone know how to create a shortcut that I can open that will run the "Undo" command? For example: Suppose you have File Explorer open and delete a file from a folder. You can right click in that folder and click on "Undo Delete" to have...