Windows 10: How to automate Printing of test page once per week

Discus and support How to automate Printing of test page once per week in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not sure this is the correct Forum to post this question: I am tired of inkjet print heads nozzles clogging due to infrequent use. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sportflyer, May 6, 2018.

1. How to automate Printing of test page once per week

I am not sure this is the correct Forum to post this question:

I am tired of inkjet print heads nozzles clogging due to infrequent use. I have switched over to monochrome laser printer for everyday printing and I am loving it .

However I still have need of a cheap inkjet for color .

Is there a simple way to automate printing of a color test page (that I have stored in the computer) once a week so I dont forget ?

Thanks

:)

sportflyer, May 6, 2018
Thema:

How to automate Printing of test page once per week

1. How to automate Printing of test page once per week - Similar Threads - automate Printing test

2. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  3. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  4. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.: I tried to troubleshoot but it did not find a problem, i followed the advise to restart the print spooler, but it did not help. The only change made between the time when the printer printed my docs and now when it does not print was that windows updated itself. What can I do...
  6. my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.

my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.: I tried to troubleshoot but it did not find a problem, i followed the advise to restart the print spooler, but it did not help. The only change made between the time when the printer printed my docs and now when it does not print was that windows updated itself. What can I do...
  7. my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.

8. printing 2 copies per page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  9. printing 2 copies per page

printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  10. black print on test page

black print on test page: I just installed a printer on my new computer, but the test page has print with a black background. printer works correctly on my old computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-print-on-test-page/2891b88e-cc01-44c8-b79c-7299adbfd7d2