Windows 10: How to automatically adjust Active Hours in Windows 10

Discus and support How to automatically adjust Active Hours in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 v1903 has introduced a lot of features around Windows 10 Updates. One such feature is to adjust Active Hours based on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 24, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to automatically adjust Active Hours in Windows 10

WinClub, May 24, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 activation question

Mine finally did although it was about 6 or so hours after as it was saying failed to activate.

AsRock, May 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, May 24, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

Windows 10 activation question

do the upgrade
    it should activate automatically when online
    if you want todo a clean install after that simply boot from your windows 10 installation media and when prompted for a key during install/post install select skip ..
    it will re-activate within 5M of being online

OneMoar, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. How to automatically adjust Active Hours in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - automatically adjust Active

2. How to configure and use Active Hours in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure and use Active Hours in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The problem of sudden reboots to force Window 10 updates on a PC has been minimized by Active Hours. The feature keeps a record of hours during which a system remains active and prevents installation of updates during such hours. [...] This post How to...
  3. Active hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Active hours: Are there any plans to give users the option to disable active hours entirely on Win10 Home? this is probably the most hated and unneeded "feature" ever to come out from you guys, and with good reason. If i step away from my computer, and said computer is on, its a given...
  4. Automatic Time Adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Time Adjustment: The time on my Lenovo Ideapad 320S is not updating automatically, it loses about 2 minutes per day. If I switch the "set time automatically" switch off and then on again the time is corrected and up to date. Why is this feature not working?...
  5. Settings, Active Hours

Settings, Active Hours: My settings for Active Hours are from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM, yet I get frequent updates between 9-10:00 AM, which logs me off without notice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-active-hours/84b7c0a6-d14a-4657-8285-c7e060d3599b
  6. How to automatically adjust Video visibility in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to automatically adjust Video visibility in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The Auto Adjust Video Based on Lighting feature in Windows 10 v1809 is designed to improve the visibility of a video when present in a bright environment. The automatic setting makes sure your screen is readable no matter where you [...] This post How to...
  7. Active hours not working

Active hours not working: Even though my active hours are set from 8:00 to 20:00 Windows keeps downloading update during this time. Any idea how to correct this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  8. Cannot change active hours in windows 10

Cannot change active hours in windows 10: At about 4pm 7/11/18 Windows 10 did a update and restart in the middle of a program, losing all my data. Tried to change the active hours, which were set for 8am to 5pm, but could not change it. I could change the time and save, but when I checked, it back to 8am to 5pm....
  9. Active Hours

Active Hours: I want to turn off Active Hours in Windows Update, I don't want to change Active Hours because it's not updating on its own regardless of the hours I put in. Again: I wish to disable/turn off "Change Active Hours"...
  10. Windows Automatically Adjusts Microphone Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Automatically Adjusts Microphone Sensitivity: This is the millionth time I've posted this thread because no one has bothered replying! Basically I have a Samson Meteorite USB microphone, and I use it for Skype and communicating in games. Ever since a few weeks ago, I noticed my sensitivity levels on Skype were going up...