Windows 10: How to automatically adjust Video visibility in Windows 10

Discus and support How to automatically adjust Video visibility in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The Auto Adjust Video Based on Lighting feature in Windows 10 v1809 is designed to improve the visibility of a video when present in a bright... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 27, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to automatically adjust Video visibility in Windows 10

WinClub, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Dannowa12 Win User
    Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi, First to answer your questions.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    No I haven't made changes.

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    Windows 10 Home

Version 1709

OS Build 16229.248

• Does this happen only when streaming videos?
    Yes. As I stated above I can record on audacity with no trouble. Using the same setup to stream video volume adjusts automatically.

Method 1

I went through the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. It said there were issues which it corrected. I restarted as directed. No change to the streaming video volume issue.

Method 2

the article is about playback not recording. I accomplished all of that in Method 1.

The same question still applies, How do I stop the volume from auto adjusting when I stream video?

Dannowa12, Oct 27, 2018
  4. How to automatically adjust Video visibility in Windows 10

lorraine walsh, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

How to automatically adjust Video visibility in Windows 10

1. How to automatically adjust Video visibility in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - automatically adjust Video

2. how to disable automatic contrast adjustment in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to disable automatic contrast adjustment in windows 11: I notices whenever I switch from full screen commandline environment black to let's say browser white the contrast adjusts. Can I turn off this feature? I also noticesed that this feature is turned off when I turn off the "help improve battery by optimizing the content shown...
  3. No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen: My Windows 11 desktop is not giving the option to adjust brightness no slider is shown in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-adjust-bar-visible-on-screen/c5a966a2-d9d3-48d0-a330-e3eb97c689ef
  4. No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen

No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen: My Windows 11 desktop is not giving the option to adjust brightness no slider is shown in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-adjust-bar-visible-on-screen/c5a966a2-d9d3-48d0-a330-e3eb97c689ef
  5. No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen: My Windows 11 desktop is not giving the option to adjust brightness no slider is shown in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-adjust-bar-visible-on-screen/70c03558-6943-4434-8eb9-3f25d3563e63
  6. No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen

No Brightness adjust bar visible on screen: My Windows 11 desktop is not giving the option to adjust brightness no slider is shown in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-adjust-bar-visible-on-screen/70c03558-6943-4434-8eb9-3f25d3563e63
  7. Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10

Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10: Hi , Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10 , only i can see photos . The photos has limited features to edit video . I want to use video editor . I tried to use search bar . Windows bar but it can not open video editor ....
  8. How to automatically adjust Active Hours in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to automatically adjust Active Hours in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 v1903 has introduced a lot of features around Windows 10 Updates. One such feature is to adjust Active Hours based on your computer activity automatically. This can be useful as it tells the OS when to install Windows [...] This post How to...
  9. Automatic Time Adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Time Adjustment: The time on my Lenovo Ideapad 320S is not updating automatically, it loses about 2 minutes per day. If I switch the "set time automatically" switch off and then on again the time is corrected and up to date. Why is this feature not working?...
  10. adjusting video memory win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adjusting video memory win 10: adjusting video memory win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/adjusting-video-memory-win-10/5dd5cbd2-0158-411b-8f00-bb44ec6197b2