Windows 10: How to automatically delete a file every time it comes back?

Discus and support How to automatically delete a file every time it comes back? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just want to choose a specific file that will be automatically deleted each and every times it comes back. Any way to do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MattJNE, Oct 13, 2021.

1. MattJNE Win User

How to automatically delete a file every time it comes back?

I just want to choose a specific file that will be automatically deleted each and every times it comes back. Any way to do this?

:)

MattJNE, Oct 13, 2021

2. files are automatically deleting

whenever i downloading or copying zip file in my PC they are deleting automatically.

• My storage sense is off
    • I have added Exclusion for the zip file type.
    • I have deleted all the windows updates ( enabled to delete some of them as window is not providing permission to do so)

anshugupta2, Oct 13, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How to automatically delete a file every time it comes back? - Similar Threads - automatically delete file

2. deleted files keep coming back after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted files keep coming back after restart: I installed valorant to my pc but riot client always stuck at 0.1kb/s and always stop at 24%highest i've got was 31% now i've deleted it manually since i don't know how to stop it, i've also deleted multiple remnant files of riot client and valorant on safe boot since i'm...
  3. Deleted Files come back after computer restarts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Files come back after computer restarts: A folder on my computer not in my C: drive has about 90 GB of files that I can't delete without force deleting them. Every time I turn on my computer the files come back. I have run chkdsk multiple times, I have deleted the files from recycle bin, etc and they still come...
  4. Deleted Files come back after computer restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Files come back after computer restarts: A folder on my computer not in my C: drive has about 90 GB of files that I can't delete without force deleting them. Every time I turn on my computer the files come back. I have run chkdsk multiple times, I have deleted the files from recycle bin, etc and they still come...
  5. Deleted Files come back after computer restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My deleted files are coming back.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My deleted files are coming back.: Deleted files coming back randomly submitted by /u/Ncuber1111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhp89e/my_deleted_files_are_coming_back/
  7. Deleted file keep coming back

Deleted file keep coming back: Hello guys, i noticed file in C named with date and year created its own, i tried deleting it but everytime i restart laptop or shutdown then turn on, it recreates again on C, anyone know why is that happening and what is this file and why did it even create? And how can i...
  8. Every time I delete these in any way they come back. Please help this is infuriating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I delete these in any way they come back. Please help this is infuriating: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zeppy457 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2q6b7/every_time_i_delete_these_in_any_way_they_come/
  9. Device comes back every time I remove it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device comes back every time I remove it.: So I installed a game from microsoft store on to my friends laptop by logging into my microsoft account on it and ever since I did that, his device has been showing up on my account. Every time I try to remove it however, it pops back on my devices section after about a week...
  10. deleted files come back

deleted files come back: I have two folders that I need to delete. Every time I delete them they re-appear after maybe 30 mins to 1 hour. I even delete them permanently from the recycle bin, but they still re-appear. Please can someone help. It's driving me mad! Thanks Mike...