Windows 10: How to automatically delete file after drag and drop

Discus and support How to automatically delete file after drag and drop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, how can I change the settings of a particular folder so that when I drag files out of it, the file will automatically delete from this folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Winnie_639, May 2, 2019.

1. How to automatically delete file after drag and drop

Hi, how can I change the settings of a particular folder so that when I drag files out of it, the file will automatically delete from this folder (because it's already in the new folder and I don't need it in this one anymore?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I use Windows 10, by the way.

:)

Winnie_639, May 2, 2019

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, May 2, 2019
  3. Cannot Drag and Drop into Edge

• I have been on Win 10 and Edge since June 2016.
    • I was able to drag and drop files in a SP2013 document library until today.
    • I tried it with OneDrive with the same result. I can no longer drag and drop to upload files.

Repeat: Drag and drop worked in my SharePoint 2013 libraries and OneDrive until today.

Was there a recent Win 10 or Edge update that may have broken drag and drop?

Len Gilbert BOTW, May 2, 2019
  4. Win User

How to automatically delete file after drag and drop

Thema:

How to automatically delete file after drag and drop

1. How to automatically delete file after drag and drop - Similar Threads - automatically delete file

2. Drag and Drop Windows / Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and Drop Windows / Files: In Windows 10, you could have an application open and maximized such as a Word Document, PDF, etc. and you could just drag and drop it to another area, such as the 2nd screen without any issues. As soon as you clicked to drag it, it would just minimize itself not minimize as...
  3. Drag and Drop Windows / Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drag and Drop Windows / Files: In Windows 10, you could have an application open and maximized such as a Word Document, PDF, etc. and you could just drag and drop it to another area, such as the 2nd screen without any issues. As soon as you clicked to drag it, it would just minimize itself not minimize as...
  4. Drag and drop freezing files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and drop freezing files: Same problem as hereNew tab reddit.comWhat i do:1 Repair windows files2 Recovery windows3 update windows4 Reset windows5 Custon install windows6 Full wipe and then install windows.7 Full clean install and then reset for "factory" windows...NOTHING... Please help...
  5. Drag and drop freezing files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drag and drop freezing files: Same problem as hereNew tab reddit.comWhat i do:1 Repair windows files2 Recovery windows3 update windows4 Reset windows5 Custon install windows6 Full wipe and then install windows.7 Full clean install and then reset for "factory" windows...NOTHING... Please help...
  6. file explorer drag and drop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer drag and drop: After my last update there is no right pane in the file explorer to drag and drop files. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-drag-and-drop/f2190733-2938-485c-880e-58d172f73f16
  7. Drag and drop files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drag and drop files: i have a touch pad thing and i cant drag and drop files into a diffrent folder how do i do this please help me, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop-files/834e0054-f3ba-477b-839c-d09481300874
  8. Unable to drag and drop files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to drag and drop files: I use MacOS Catalina 10.15. and have an issue with drag and drop files into the OneDrive sidebar folder in Finder. I've given access to my entire disk in Security & Privacy, but it still won't work. Any suggestions?...
  9. Drag & Drop file increment?

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag & Drop file increment?: Is there a way I can change the behaviour of drag and drop files in file explorer so that if the file exists its filename is extended by an incremented number. (Sorry, that sounds confusing). e.g. drag abc.jpg on c:\ to abc.jpg on f:\. If abc.jpg on f:\ already exists then...
  10. Drag and drop files

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag and drop files: [img] when dragging files in win 10 the icon is so big that u can not see where u r dragging to. Is there a way to turn this feature off ? IN THE SCREEN CAPTURE WHEN I DRAG A FILE THIS ICON GOES WITH THE DRAGGING FILE AND MAKE IT HARD TO SEE WHERE YOU ARE DROPPING IT....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drag drop and delete folder