Windows 10: How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down

Discus and support How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, So I will have to leave my office for 15-20 days but I would like to use my pc there remotely. I have been using TeamViewer for similar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anakreontas, Jul 21, 2020.

1. How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down

Hello,

So I will have to leave my office for 15-20 days but I would like to use my pc there remotely. I have been using TeamViewer for similar situations for many months and everything works perfectly. I am concerned that in case of my pc shutting down (accidentally I shut it down or because of an electricity issue) is there any way to make my PC to boot again?

Thanks

submitted by /u/anakreontas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/anakreontas, Jul 21, 2020
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down :confused:*Mad How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Windows restarting automatically after shut down

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why your PC is restarting automatically after shut down
    are due to broken components on the boot configuration data of your system.
    To isolate the issue, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    SafeMode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

We also recommend that you perform a system restore after booting into safe mode.
    This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time. Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• Right-click the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
    • Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Vanessa Oca, Jul 21, 2020
  4. oemSoft Win User

How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down

How to disable automatical shut down for window 10?

My notebook come with window 10, which shut down automatically as idle for a period of time. I would like to know on how to disable automatical shut down for window 10.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down

1. How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down - Similar Threads - automatically restart every

2. PC shutting down automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shutting down automatically.: Greeting to all the people...Sir/Mam I want you too help me with an issue in my dell laptop..The issue is that whenever I put my laptop`s lid down or put it to sleep or leave it unattended it automatically shuts down...This issue I think is from some update. but I can`t...
  3. PC Randomly shuts down then automatically restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly shuts down then automatically restarts: To start I have had this PC for around 4 Years. I have just recently upgraded every single part about 3 months ago this includes Cpu, Gpu, Motherboard and ram, But this issue only recently started happening about a week ago.My pc would sometimes just shut down and...
  4. PC Randomly shuts down then automatically restarts

PC Randomly shuts down then automatically restarts: To start I have had this PC for around 4 Years. I have just recently upgraded every single part about 3 months ago this includes Cpu, Gpu, Motherboard and ram, But this issue only recently started happening about a week ago.My pc would sometimes just shut down and...
  5. PC Randomly shuts down then automatically restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC shuts down at specific time every night

PC shuts down at specific time every night: I watched a video showing me how to make my PC shut down at a specific time every night. I wrote some simple code and now it shuts down at 3:45 every day. I cannot make it stop. I have tried “shutdown -a” and it says “there is no shutdown program”. Most days it is no issue...
  7. PC shuts down at specific time every night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shuts down at specific time every night: I watched a video showing me how to make my PC shut down at a specific time every night. I wrote some simple code and now it shuts down at 3:45 every day. I cannot make it stop. I have tried “shutdown -a” and it says “there is no shutdown program”. Most days it is no issue...
  8. PC shuts down at specific time every night

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. pc automatically shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc automatically shut down: Hello, Last few days I got a huge troubles with PC. It crashed many times in game after 2-8 minutes. I received many BSOD with codes: video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error or driver power state failure.In game there were log with dx11 errors. All the drivers are up to date, system too....
  10. PC SHUTS DOWN AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC SHUTS DOWN AUTOMATICALLY: I have downloaded windows 10 may 2020 update through Windows update Assistant. But as soon as it starts updating windows and the percent reach 13% or 17% the pc shuts down automatically. I am facing this issue throughout the day. What is the solution?...