Windows 10: How to avoid call login.live.com

Discus and support How to avoid call login.live.com in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My server is connected to login.live.com several times a minuteHow to close this service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Huang.YU, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Huang.YU Win User

How to avoid call login.live.com

My server is connected to login.live.com several times a minuteHow to close this service

:)

Huang.YU, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 6, 2023
  3. fdm2000 Win User
    Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

1. How to avoid call login.live.com - Similar Threads - avoid call login

2. HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES?: HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES? MY COMPUTER DOESN'T SUPPORT WIN 11 AND I DON'T EVEN WANT TO INSTALL NEW UPDATES.Windows 10 pro Version 22H2Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzRam: 16.0GBHD: 465 GBDEVICE ID: 87CF5103-D08E-47DD-B29E-4CF49B4F835APRODUCT ID:...
  3. HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES?: HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES? MY COMPUTER DOESN'T SUPPORT WIN 11 AND I DON'T EVEN WANT TO INSTALL NEW UPDATES.Windows 10 pro Version 22H2Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzRam: 16.0GBHD: 465 GBDEVICE ID: 87CF5103-D08E-47DD-B29E-4CF49B4F835APRODUCT ID:...
  4. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  5. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  6. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to avoid call login.live.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid call login.live.com: My server is connected to login.live.com several times a minuteHow to close this service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-avoid-call-loginlivecom/df693053-2d75-49aa-b05a-e148fe22e280
  8. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  9. How to avoid this ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to avoid this ?: I feel a need to reset my windows but don't want to loose my APPS and who knows what else: [img] 172130
  10. Live login help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Live login help: Hi, I have two Live accounts. One for personal use and one for work. I forgot my password for my work account. I've tried to login too many times and now I'm locked out. I can still sign in to my personal account but every time I try to verify my work account I get a message...