Windows 10: How to avoid duplicate download.

Discus and support How to avoid duplicate download. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good, I would like to know if there is a way to avoid downloading the files again and save its history, to explain it I will use as an example the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex Crowell, Jun 21, 2022.

1. How to avoid duplicate download.

Good, I would like to know if there is a way to avoid downloading the files again and save its history, to explain it I will use as an example the extension "Powerful Pixiv Downloader" among its functions is to avoid downloading the same image, even if after a while you see the image and you go to download it, the extension tells you that you already downloaded it.Look for an extension that works with any page, because that extension works only on the "Pixiv" page, but the ones I find only count the "download" folder and when I move that image to another folder, it downloads again.

:)

Alex Crowell, Jun 21, 2022

2. Music track are Duplicating

Please find below steps :

1. My phone updated to amber.

2. Inserted new memory card

3.Added music tracks to card

But tracks are duplicating, When i format my phone then the duplicates are being removed.

Should I format my phone,whenever I insert new Memory Card?

Enabling backup(under settings) doesn't do anything to me

Please tell me how to avoid phone formatting.

Microsoft said tracks duplicate problem has been resolved in Amber update but its not.

Hope this time you will give better suggestion to remove duplicates.

Thanks in advance.

AravindSreeram, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Music track are Duplicating

I have done all possibilities but no solution.

Please find below steps :

1. My phone updated to amber.

2. Inserted new memory card

3.Added music tracks to card

But tracks are duplicating, When i format my phone then the duplicates are being removed.

Should I format my phone,whenever I insert new Memory Card?

Enabling backup(under settings) doesn't do anything to me

Please tell me how to avoid phone formatting.

Microsoft said tracks duplicate problem has been resolved in Amber update but its not.

Hope this time you will give better suggestion to remove duplicates.

Thanks in advance.

AravindSreeram, Jun 21, 2022
  4. How to avoid duplicate download.

Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

How to avoid duplicate download.

1. How to avoid duplicate download. - Similar Threads - avoid duplicate download

2. How to avoid unwanted downloading of files with OneDrive for Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid unwanted downloading of files with OneDrive for Windows?: In my Windows 10 laptop, when download a video file by clicking on Always Keep on This Device and then open that video file, a few moments later a little window pops up saying "Automatic File Downloads / Photos is downloading from OneDrive / Learn more in Settings > Automatic...
  3. How to avoid duplicate download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to avoid duplicate download.: Good, I would like to know if there is a way to avoid downloading the files again and save its history, to explain it I will use as an example the extension "Powerful Pixiv Downloader" among its functions is to avoid downloading the same image, even if after a while you see...
  4. How to avoid duplicate download.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to avoid duplicate download.: Good, I would like to know if there is a way to avoid downloading the files again and save its history, to explain it I will use as an example the extension "Powerful Pixiv Downloader" among its functions is to avoid downloading the same image, even if after a while you see...
  5. Any way to avoid duplicate games of FreeCell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to avoid duplicate games of FreeCell?: I have played and won over 14,000 games of FreeCell in Random mode, but I've noticed lately that it's bringing up games I have already played and won before. I thought that FreeCell had a way of keeping track of games I have played and that it should not present an already...
  6. Any way to avoid duplicate games of FreeCell?

Any way to avoid duplicate games of FreeCell?: I have played and won over 14,000 games of FreeCell in Random mode, but I've noticed lately that it's bringing up games I have already played and won before. I thought that FreeCell had a way of keeping track of games I have played and that it should not present an already...
  7. Duplicating downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicating downloads: If i download or right click and "save as" an image or file from online to a folder on my PC, they get duplicated/saved twice. Both have the same file name, except one will have "-1" at the end of the file name name. I don't understand why this has started happening at it...
  8. Duplicating downloads

Duplicating downloads: If i download or right click and "save as" an image or file from online to a folder on my PC, they get duplicated/saved twice. Both have the same file name, except one will have "-1" at the end of the file name name. I don't understand why this has started happening at it...
  9. Duplicating downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicating downloads: If i download or right click and "save as" and image or file from online to a folder on my PC, they get duplicated/saved twice. Both have the same file name, except one will have "-1" at the end of the file name name. I don't understand why this has started happening at it...
  10. How to avoid this ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to avoid this ?: I feel a need to reset my windows but don't want to loose my APPS and who knows what else: [img] 172130