Windows 10: How to avoid having to log in with passord or p.i.n. ?

Discus and support How to avoid having to log in with passord or p.i.n. ? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I switch on my computer I want it to take me to the desktop. I don't want to jump through the identification hoop - no Lock screen or any other... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Syncopator, May 23, 2019.

1. How to avoid having to log in with passord or p.i.n. ?

When I switch on my computer I want it to take me to the desktop.

I don't want to jump through the identification hoop - no Lock screen or any other encumbrance.

I'm sure I could do it on my previous computer but the how-to has evaporated from my head.

What's the procedure to accomplish this?

:)

Syncopator, May 23, 2019

2. V P N Programmes

Can anyone recommend a suitable V P N programme for win 7 that is Free or low cost for a fixed income superannuant that is available to a N Z resident.

Thank you for your response

George

{Frank} Geo F Fry, May 23, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to avoid having to log in with passord or p.i.n. ? :p

cadaveca, May 23, 2019
  4. luvmusl Win User

How to avoid having to log in with passord or p.i.n. ?

Anyone have Sapphire 7950 BIOS p/n 113-3e24900x-s48?

If anyone has a Sapphire Radeon 7950 Boost Dual-X, could you please check to see if you have BIOS p/n 113-3e24900x-s48 (ver. 015.030.000.001.000000). By default this is the version of the BIOS that appears when the blue bios switch light is on. I stupidly started messing wih my BIOS without backing it up, only to realize the version of the BIOS when you push the switch (light off), is actually slightly different and slower (it's p/n 113-3e249000-s48).

Anyway, I don't see this BIOS version in the database to download, but if someone has this card and could upload the BIOS somewhere to me (or contact me for my email address), it would be greatly appreciated.

And before someone suggests it, I've tried using some of the other BIOSes in the database with the same version number but different p/n, and they cause various problems such as windows booting to a black screen or my core and memory clocks being permanently stuck at 0mhz.

luvmusl, May 23, 2019
Thema:

How to avoid having to log in with passord or p.i.n. ?

1. How to avoid having to log in with passord or p.i.n. ? - Similar Threads - avoid having log

2. How to avoid EvernView logging personal data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid EvernView logging personal data?: I am using Vb6 exe, sometimes I see the below error when exe crashing,Application popup: [Name ][personal data][phone] : Application error : The instruction at 0x000000007F0SA70 referenced memory at 0x000000007F0SA7. The memory could not be read.Click on OK to terminate the...
  3. How to avoid EvernView logging personal data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to avoid EvernView logging personal data?: I am using Vb6 exe, sometimes I see the below error when exe crashing,Application popup: [Name ][personal data][phone] : Application error : The instruction at 0x000000007F0SA70 referenced memory at 0x000000007F0SA7. The memory could not be read.Click on OK to terminate the...
  4. How to avoid EvernView logging personal data?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have problems Microsoft Family Safety TraceID: bX4d38DD20+p/e+N.100.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems Microsoft Family Safety TraceID: bX4d38DD20+p/e+N.100.1: My name Allif Baenana is hereCentury from IndonesiaI'm invited family to Family Safety info bother please wait untilcan't accept invitation is Unusual activity has been detected this We've detected some activity that couldn't. :...
  6. I have problems Microsoft Family Safety TraceID: bX4d38DD20+p/e+N.100.1

I have problems Microsoft Family Safety TraceID: bX4d38DD20+p/e+N.100.1: My name Allif Baenana is hereCentury from IndonesiaI'm invited family to Family Safety info bother please wait untilcan't accept invitation is Unusual activity has been detected this We've detected some activity that couldn't. :...
  7. Microsoft Fingerprint Reader P/N 800163 Model: 1033

Microsoft Fingerprint Reader P/N 800163 Model: 1033: IS MICROSOFT DIGITAL PERSONA COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 10? WON´T ALLOW ME INSTALL THE DRIVER. IS THERE A WAY TO INSTALL AND USE THIS MICROSOFT PRODUCT?...
  8. How to avoid this ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to avoid this ?: I feel a need to reset my windows but don't want to loose my APPS and who knows what else: [img] 172130
  9. How to avoid having to log in with passord or p.i.n. ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to avoid having to log in with passord or p.i.n. ?: When I switch on my computer I want it to take me to the desktop. I don't want to jump through the identification hoop - no Lock screen or any other encumbrance. I'm sure I could do it on my previous computer but the how-to has evaporated from my head. What's the...
  10. V P N Programmes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    V P N Programmes: Can anyone recommend a suitable V P N programme for win 7 that is Free or low cost for a fixed income superannuant that is available to a N Z resident. Thank you for your response George...