Windows 10: How to avoid outlook mail windows appear on all virtual desktops?

Discus and support How to avoid outlook mail windows appear on all virtual desktops? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use two displays - one for the tasks I currently work on and one for Outlook and Teams this is on Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 build: 19042.1586Since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ostenHolte, Apr 1, 2022.

1. How to avoid outlook mail windows appear on all virtual desktops?

I use two displays - one for the tasks I currently work on and one for Outlook and Teams this is on Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 build: 19042.1586Since I work on different tasks during the day I have created 4 virtual desktops.I have set "Show this window on all desktops" for Outlook and Teams since those applications are used regardless of the task I am working on.Lets say I am doing work on virtual desktop 2 and opens an e-mail in Outlook - then the window with this e-mail appears on all my desktops, not only on the one in which I opened it! This is annoying - the setting for

:)

ostenHolte, Apr 1, 2022
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Apr 1, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Apr 1, 2022
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How to avoid outlook mail windows appear on all virtual desktops?

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

How to avoid outlook mail windows appear on all virtual desktops?

1. How to avoid outlook mail windows appear on all virtual desktops? - Similar Threads - avoid outlook mail

2. how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops: how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-single-window-appearing-on-all/ea1d3695-6a79-4d4e-b8f5-f520e94f3fa9
  3. how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops: how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-single-window-appearing-on-all/ea1d3695-6a79-4d4e-b8f5-f520e94f3fa9
  4. How to avoid outlook mail windows appear on all virtual desktops?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to avoid outlook mail windows appear on all virtual desktops?: I use two displays - one for the tasks I currently work on and one for Outlook and Teams this is on Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 build: 19042.1586Since I work on different tasks during the day I have created 4 virtual desktops.I have set "Show this window on all desktops" for...
  5. How to avoid outlook mail windows appear on all virtual desktops?

How to avoid outlook mail windows appear on all virtual desktops?: I use two displays - one for the tasks I currently work on and one for Outlook and Teams this is on Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 build: 19042.1586Since I work on different tasks during the day I have created 4 virtual desktops.I have set "Show this window on all desktops" for...
  6. Global Background for all virtual Desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Global Background for all virtual Desktops: Hello peopleSeparate backgrounds for every virtual Desktop is causing issues with wallpaper engine and I want a global background for every virtual Desktop. So basically when changing the background, that the background for every Desktop is changed. Global changes, is that...
  7. Global Background for all virtual Desktops

Global Background for all virtual Desktops: Hello peopleSeparate backgrounds for every virtual Desktop is causing issues with wallpaper engine and I want a global background for every virtual Desktop. So basically when changing the background, that the background for every Desktop is changed. Global changes, is that...
  8. How To Avoid SysWOW64 and Virtual Store?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Avoid SysWOW64 and Virtual Store?: I have win10 64 bit. I want to run a dos type batch file that will run an exe file that will download file When I do it the downloads get put in syswow64 though by rights they should go into the folder that the .exe was run from. Following some googled advice I moved the...
  9. How to back up all mail and settings in Outlook 2007?

in Browsers and Email
    How to back up all mail and settings in Outlook 2007?: I'm migrating my system to Windows 10 Pro. I'm currently using Office Outlook 2007 for my emails and I'm curious what is the best way to transfer not only my mail but also all Outlook settings, accounts, layouts, etc. Is there a way to do it? Which registry keys or folders...
  10. Apps opened on one virtual desktop now appearing on ALL taskbars!

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps opened on one virtual desktop now appearing on ALL taskbars!: I've got several virtual desktops and what I'm now finding is any application I open is now appearing in the taskbar on ALL my virtual desktops even though it's only been opened on one of the virtual desktops. Not sure how this started happening but it was fine before, very...