Windows 10: How to avoid this ?

Discus and support How to avoid this ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I feel a need to reset my windows but don't want to loose my APPS and who knows what else: [img] 172130 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CountMike, Jan 12, 2021.

1. CountMike Win User

How to avoid this ?

I feel a need to reset my windows but don't want to loose my APPS and who knows what else:

How to avoid this ? [​IMG]

:)

CountMike, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

How to set font to default in Windows 10

Go ahead and list the steps you did to see if it may be something we can easily undo to avoid a repair install.

Brink, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Multiple BSODs since Windows 10 Creators Update

Hi Carl,

In most cases, blue screen error is caused by faulty memory, corrupted device drivers, or faulty hardware. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to avoid repeating the steps that you've already performed?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested on this thread? If yes, what are the results?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 12, 2021
  4. How to avoid this ?

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

How to avoid this ?

1. How to avoid this ? - Similar Threads - avoid

2. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  3. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  4. Recently reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10 to avoid bluescreens. Am getting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10 to avoid bluescreens. Am getting...: Hi I need advice on how to stop my PC from crashing. I have done memory tests to make sure my ram is okay. I used memtest64 and the windows memory test.As I said, this is a fresh version of windows 10 64 bit.My pc has a 1070Ti latest Geforce drivers, AMD 3700x, 16gb 3200Mhz...
  5. Recently reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10 to avoid bluescreens. Am getting...

Recently reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10 to avoid bluescreens. Am getting...: Hi I need advice on how to stop my PC from crashing. I have done memory tests to make sure my ram is okay. I used memtest64 and the windows memory test.As I said, this is a fresh version of windows 10 64 bit.My pc has a 1070Ti latest Geforce drivers, AMD 3700x, 16gb 3200Mhz...
  6. Recently reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10 to avoid bluescreens. Am getting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to avoid loop in start command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid loop in start command: I do by error a program.bat which do "start cmd program.bat". How to limit the start in order to avoid an infinite loop ? Thank's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-avoid-loop-in-start-command/950a729b-39fe-41a3-93d0-e3b58a1801c0
  8. How to avoid loop in start command

How to avoid loop in start command: I do by error a program.bat which do "start cmd program.bat". How to limit the start in order to avoid an infinite loop ? Thank's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-avoid-loop-in-start-command/950a729b-39fe-41a3-93d0-e3b58a1801c0
  9. HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES?: HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES? MY COMPUTER DOESN'T SUPPORT WIN 11 AND I DON'T EVEN WANT TO INSTALL NEW UPDATES.Windows 10 pro Version 22H2Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzRam: 16.0GBHD: 465 GBDEVICE ID: 87CF5103-D08E-47DD-B29E-4CF49B4F835APRODUCT ID:...
  10. HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES?

HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES?: HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED UPDATES? MY COMPUTER DOESN'T SUPPORT WIN 11 AND I DON'T EVEN WANT TO INSTALL NEW UPDATES.Windows 10 pro Version 22H2Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzRam: 16.0GBHD: 465 GBDEVICE ID: 87CF5103-D08E-47DD-B29E-4CF49B4F835APRODUCT ID:...