Windows 10: How to Back up Services anyone know ?

Discus and support How to Back up Services anyone know ? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hay Guys I am always playing around with Services and disable some and enabling some How can i back then up ? thank you 60789 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Ethelwulf Win User

How to Back up Services anyone know ?

Hay Guys

I am always playing around with Services and disable some and enabling some

How can i back then up ?

thank you

:)

Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016
  2. Stuck_844 Win User

Anyone know how to roll back to nodo?

Since I updated to Mango, my phone has leaked data for no reason whatsoever. I am only using it as much as I did prior to Mango and I have used as much as I used to do in one month over two weeks! This means that I barely have any MB left for the rest
    of the month.

As much as I like Mango, I am going to have to roll back to Nodo in order to keep within my data allowance.

Can someone thus please tell me how to do this and also, will I lose anything by rolling back?

Many Thanks

HTC 7 Pro, UK, Orange

Stuck_844, Aug 18, 2016
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Anyone know how to roll back to nodo?

There are more apps like this one now. I hope at least a few of them are available for UK. Try "Toggle" for example.

7thSense, Aug 18, 2016
  4. RolandJS Win User

The only sure-fire way I know of: make a full image of your OS partition onto your trusted external media after each major change or major set of changes have proven to be successful. If at any point change or change set is "really bad" [like Jackson's driving in 2012], you can restore a previously made full image from your external backup.
    I'm sure there are other ways to save as you mentioned, others here will have to cough up their good ideas *Smile

RolandJS, Aug 18, 2016
  5. Ethelwulf Win User
    *Biggrin thanks man

ok cool

Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016
  6. TairikuOkami, Aug 18, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
  8. Ethelwulf Win User

Ethelwulf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Back up Services anyone know ? - Similar Threads - Services anyone

2. does anyone actually work in customer service?

in Windows 10 Customization
    does anyone actually work in customer service?: over 2 hours waiting on an agent to talk to and all i got was teh blue dots going across the screen. no est wait time, no position in queue just .... .... .... this is not acceptable. so i tried again this time with billing as i figured its money based so they will jump...
  3. Can anyone tell me what's going on with the _6566a at the end of all these services? There...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me what's going on with the _6566a at the end of all these services? There...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CHETA100100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgvvoo/can_anyone_tell_me_whats_going_on_with_the_6566a/
  4. Does anyone know what services and controller app is?

Does anyone know what services and controller app is?: I looked it up and research for it wasn't of help. Checking open file location shows the name is service, so is it exactly. I wonder what this is. submitted by /u/Shulk-skywalker [link] [comments]...
  5. Strange named services, anyone else have these?

Strange named services, anyone else have these?: Clipboard User Service_3babe , CDPUserSvc_3babe, AarSvc_3babe and windows 10 connected devices platform user service_ 3 babe? submitted by /u/CollateralJustice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ika9se/strange_named_services_anyone_else_have_these/
  6. Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?: My upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro disrupted too many administrative rights and lost too much Outlook data to detail here. And now saved files are disappearing. Two days ago, I was recently placed on hold with my cell phone for over an hour. At times, there was...
  7. Does anyone know what Windows service is responsible for backlit keyboard?

Does anyone know what Windows service is responsible for backlit keyboard?: So I was just using my laptop as normal browsing the web and decided to turn on the lights on my keyboard only to find out they're not working anymore. Prior to this, my dumbass started deactivating some services (or setting them to Manual) as I was trying to make Windows...
  8. anyone else with issues with basic services and functions following most recent update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    anyone else with issues with basic services and functions following most recent update?: anyone else with issues with msiexec, shellservice host location, permissions assignments, etc. following the recent update? i cant do alot of the major functions of my computer and it it something persisting beyond restores should be noted that the update overwrote my...
  9. Anyone experiencing this bug with Windows 10 lately? (Service Host: Diagnostic Policy related)

Anyone experiencing this bug with Windows 10 lately? (Service Host: Diagnostic Policy related): While checking the task manager, I noticed a process called Service Host: Diagnostic Policy causing RAM spikes, it starts slowly growing ram usage until eventually spiking from 20mb to 2gb and dropping again.. I've already tried a couple fixes but nothing seems to fix the...
  10. Does anyone know why it does this when I try to open task manager or services?

Does anyone know why it does this when I try to open task manager or services?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Laggifried [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fw6302/does_anyone_know_why_it_does_this_when_i_try_to/