Windows 10: How to Back up Services anyone know ?

Discus and support How to Back up Services anyone know ? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hay Guys I am always playing around with Services and disable some and enabling some How can i back then up ? thank you 60789 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Ethelwulf Win User

How to Back up Services anyone know ?

Hay Guys

I am always playing around with Services and disable some and enabling some

How can i back then up ?

thank you

:)

Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016
  2. Stuck_844 Win User

Anyone know how to roll back to nodo?

Since I updated to Mango, my phone has leaked data for no reason whatsoever. I am only using it as much as I did prior to Mango and I have used as much as I used to do in one month over two weeks! This means that I barely have any MB left for the rest
    of the month.

As much as I like Mango, I am going to have to roll back to Nodo in order to keep within my data allowance.

Can someone thus please tell me how to do this and also, will I lose anything by rolling back?

Many Thanks

HTC 7 Pro, UK, Orange

Stuck_844, Aug 18, 2016
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Anyone know how to roll back to nodo?

There are more apps like this one now. I hope at least a few of them are available for UK. Try "Toggle" for example.

7thSense, Aug 18, 2016
  4. RolandJS Win User

The only sure-fire way I know of: make a full image of your OS partition onto your trusted external media after each major change or major set of changes have proven to be successful. If at any point change or change set is "really bad" [like Jackson's driving in 2012], you can restore a previously made full image from your external backup.
    I'm sure there are other ways to save as you mentioned, others here will have to cough up their good ideas *Smile

RolandJS, Aug 18, 2016
  5. Ethelwulf Win User
    *Biggrin thanks man

ok cool

Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016
  6. TairikuOkami, Aug 18, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
  8. Ethelwulf Win User

Ethelwulf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Back up Services anyone know ? - Similar Threads - Services anyone

2. Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?: I've noticed this over the past few days, but I'm unsure when exactly this started; it might have been caused by the latest Cumulative Updates on the 14th or the latest Platform Update for Defender on the 23rdit's normal for Antimalware Service Executable to use 150-300MB of...
  3. Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?: I've noticed this over the past few days, but I'm unsure when exactly this started; it might have been caused by the latest Cumulative Updates on the 14th or the latest Platform Update for Defender on the 23rdit's normal for Antimalware Service Executable to use 150-300MB of...
  4. Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My windows security service as stopped please can anyone help me how to turn it on

My windows security service as stopped please can anyone help me how to turn it on: My windows security service as stopped please can anyone help me how to turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-service-as-stopped-please-can/5aacd9c1-2f7a-4be0-824c-05528611a6e5
  6. My windows security service as stopped please can anyone help me how to turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows security service as stopped please can anyone help me how to turn it on: My windows security service as stopped please can anyone help me how to turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-service-as-stopped-please-can/5aacd9c1-2f7a-4be0-824c-05528611a6e5
  7. Can anyone help my with deleting atuct / atruic service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help my with deleting atuct / atruic service: I tried to delete it but it says that i am not allowed to delete it. atuct service is taking up 80% of my cpu and my cpu temerature is also almost 100 C...
  8. Can anyone help my with deleting atuct / atruic service

Can anyone help my with deleting atuct / atruic service: I tried to delete it but it says that i am not allowed to delete it. atuct service is taking up 80% of my cpu and my cpu temerature is also almost 100 C...
  9. Can anyone else not access Xbox credentials/ Network services

Can anyone else not access Xbox credentials/ Network services: I had a Microsoft agent take control of my screen to try to help my error, which was, On every Xbox website and the Xbox app, i can not log into my account, when i click sign in, My screen goes white for 3 seconds and then it goes back to the home screen, I can not log in and...
  10. Can anyone else not access Xbox credentials/ Network services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone else not access Xbox credentials/ Network services: I had a Microsoft agent take control of my screen to try to help my error, which was, On every Xbox website and the Xbox app, i can not log into my account, when i click sign in, My screen goes white for 3 seconds and then it goes back to the home screen, I can not log in and...