Windows 10: How to back up windows 10 May 2019 using Macrium Reflect

Discus and support How to back up windows 10 May 2019 using Macrium Reflect in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; hi there, do I need to create a new rescue usb stick or will the one I created when backing up 1803 do the job? 137908 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by oeivinr, Aug 4, 2019.

1. oeivinr Win User

How to back up windows 10 May 2019 using Macrium Reflect

hi there,

do I need to create a new rescue usb stick or will the one I created when backing up 1803 do the job?

:)

oeivinr, Aug 4, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How to back up windows 10 May 2019 using  Macrium Reflect [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2019
  4. How to back up windows 10 May 2019 using Macrium Reflect

Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you have issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs on Windows 10. We feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. What is the version of SyncToy installed on your computer?

2. What is the version of Macrium Reflect installed on your computer?

3. As per you query, you say "scheduler not working for macrium reflect", are you referring to Task scheduler?

4. If it is Task scheduler, Is Task scheduler working on all programs, other than Macrium Reflect ?

Please post your query on SyncToy forum link below:

Microsoft forums - Microsoft Sync Framework

Let's refer to these links below.

Schedule Task

Macrium Software | 404

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

How to back up windows 10 May 2019 using Macrium Reflect

1. How to back up windows 10 May 2019 using Macrium Reflect - Similar Threads - May 2019 using

2. Using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Using Macrium Reflect: I'm not confident about using this. Googling tells me Launch Macrium Reflect from your Start menu, desktop or taskbar. Click the disk you want to clone. ... Click Clone this disk Click Select a disk to clone to I've done this but it's not obvious where/what you Click or...
  3. Problem with Macrium Reflect Back up times.

Problem with Macrium Reflect Back up times.: Hi everyone having a problem with macrium backup. I have it set to do a image full backup every day (and have done this for years) Usual time for this was approx 16 minutes. Never had a problem, and have lost count of the times it has got me back on the road in times of...
  4. Problem with Macrium Reflect Back up times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Macrium Reflect Back up times.: Hi everyone having a problem with macrium backup. I have it set to do a image full backup every day (and have done this for years) Usual time for this was approx 16 minutes. Never had a problem, and have lost count of the times it has got me back on the road in times of...
  5. Unable to make back up with Macrium Reflect

Unable to make back up with Macrium Reflect: I've been trying for a couple of weeks to make my first backup with Macrium but it always fails. Ppl suggested it was because I was using a USB hub however I have now tried without the hub and still no success. I keep receiving; Backup aborted'7E8326625D1F7602-00-00.mrimg'...
  6. Macrium Reflect v7.1 Use of RoboCopy

Macrium Reflect v7.1 Use of RoboCopy: [img] [img] More info at The source Backup Folder Synchronization - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase This only applies to The Paid Version 94516
  7. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  8. Macrium reflect (free) error when backing up on Windows 10

Macrium reflect (free) error when backing up on Windows 10: I am using macrium reflect and am getting an error while backing up c drive. The error is "Backup aborted - Unable to read from disk - Error code 21 - The device is not ready." "Saving Partition - OS(C*Smile Reading file system bitmap, saving partition, gathering Windows...
  9. Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect: I am in the process of creating an Image of HP Pavillion DVT7 2200 Notebook now. Once it completes I would really appreciate getting some steps to follow to restore it. The Laptop I have Macrium Reflect running on now will have the HD replaced as it on the verge of failing...
  10. Macrium Reflect - Use Macrium Image to set up Dual / Multi Boot

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Macrium Reflect - Use Macrium Image to set up Dual / Multi Boot: How to: Macrium Reflect - Use Macrium Image to set up Dual / Multi Boot [img] Information If you ask me, Macrium Reflect should be obligatory, first application installed after installing Windows 10. Users often think it as just another backup application but in fact...