Windows 10: How to back up your Windows 10 computer

Discus and support How to back up your Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; As we all work away on our PC’s, without a care in the world, the unfortunate truth is that quite a number of things could go horribly wrong at any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to back up your Windows 10 computer

As we all work away on our PC’s, without a care in the world, the unfortunate truth is that quite a number of things could go horribly wrong at any minute! Our systems are at a low, but nonetheless constant, risk of suffering a catastrophic malware attack, disk failure or corruption of files & programs. [...]

The post How to back up your Windows 10 computer appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

1. How to back up your Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. Computer access blocked. Is Microsoft support at 866 897 5156 valid??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer access blocked. Is Microsoft support at 866 897 5156 valid??: Computer access blocked. Is microsoft support at 867 897 5155 a valid phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-access-blocked-is-microsoft-support-at/4ef7aba2-895f-45c4-b6a1-f26458cc0405
  3. Computer access blocked. Is Microsoft support at 866 897 5156 valid??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer access blocked. Is Microsoft support at 866 897 5156 valid??: Computer access blocked. Is microsoft support at 867 897 5155 a valid phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-access-blocked-is-microsoft-support-at/4ef7aba2-895f-45c4-b6a1-f26458cc0405
  4. my computer crash while playing rust

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer crash while playing rust: Hello, Since a few days, my game keep crashing while i am playing Rust. i have this crash message : RustClient.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\Rust\RustClient.exe Creation Time: 04/05/2024 03:26:55 Problem: Fonctionnement...
  5. my computer crash while playing rust

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer crash while playing rust: Hello, Since a few days, my game keep crashing while i am playing Rust. i have this crash message : RustClient.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\Rust\RustClient.exe Creation Time: 04/05/2024 03:26:55 Problem: Fonctionnement...
  6. my computer crash while playing rust

7. another computer is on my network has the same ip adress what should i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    another computer is on my network has the same ip adress what should i do: another computer is on my network has the same ip adress what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-computer-is-on-my-network-has-the-same-ip/6738774d-9045-4423-b666-8f211167aa2d
  8. another computer is on my network has the same ip adress what should i do

another computer is on my network has the same ip adress what should i do: another computer is on my network has the same ip adress what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-computer-is-on-my-network-has-the-same-ip/6738774d-9045-4423-b666-8f211167aa2d
  9. me to log into my windows account to access my computer. It is showing up as an old account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    me to log into my windows account to access my computer. It is showing up as an old account...: For some reason, my laptop is now requiring Microsoft account password to even get into my laptop. When I click the button to say forgot password I see that it’s linked to an email address I no longer have access to. I have attempted to change the password and get a...
  10. me to log into my windows account to access my computer. It is showing up as an old account...

me to log into my windows account to access my computer. It is showing up as an old account...: For some reason, my laptop is now requiring Microsoft account password to even get into my laptop. When I click the button to say forgot password I see that it’s linked to an email address I no longer have access to. I have attempted to change the password and get a...