Windows 10: how to backup a Windows Store app in Windows 10?

Discus and support how to backup a Windows Store app in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi, an app that's mission-critical to my work is getting an update that I think might cause me problems, but I'd like to test it. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by APierson, Aug 21, 2015.

1. APierson Win User

how to backup a Windows Store app in Windows 10?

Hi, an app that's mission-critical to my work is getting an update that I think might cause me problems, but I'd like to test it. Is there a way to backup the currently-installed version of that app, install the update, and then roll back to the earlier version if the update causes me trouble?

Thanks!
    Alan

:)

APierson, Aug 21, 2015

2. How to backup apps and games installed from the window store.

In windows 10 how can I backup only my apps and games which is installed from the Windows store. Whenever I reinstall my window 10 the the apps which were downloaded from the windows store had gone away and then I have to again install those app.

Can we make a backup of those which were downloaded from the windows store .

Montu panwar, Aug 21, 2015
  3. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

how to backup a Windows Store app in Windows 10?

1. how to backup a Windows Store app in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - backup Store app

2. How to backup apps in windows backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to backup apps in windows backup: Hello.I want to back up apps, but it says partially backed up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-apps-in-windows-backup/ffad8b8f-3c77-4243-9057-ac0372bb088b
  3. How to backup apps in windows backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to backup apps in windows backup: Hello.I want to back up apps, but it says partially backed up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-apps-in-windows-backup/ffad8b8f-3c77-4243-9057-ac0372bb088b
  4. How to backup and restore GPU Preferences for Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to backup and restore GPU Preferences for Apps in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Starting with Windows 10 build 17093, Microsoft introduced a new Graphics settings page for […] This article How to backup and restore GPU Preferences for Apps in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Windows 10 Calender App Backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calender App Backup: Greetings Community, Would anyone know if there is a way to backup and/or save the Windows 10 v1909 calender app. I have a lot of entries in my calender and it takes quite a while to rebuild it whenever something happens to corrupt it. Many thanks, and any help is much...
  6. Backup apps and data windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Backup apps and data windows 10: I want to backup my apps and data on windows 10 and do a clean install. submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ettvup/backup_apps_and_data_windows_10/
  7. How to backup windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to backup windows 10: How to backup windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-windows-10/85bc5258-d166-4549-9364-3692b81a3ed2
  8. Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?: Games like Forza Horizon 4 take more than 3 days to download. I tried installing it on another drive besides the Windows disk, but when I switched computers, it just started downloading it all over again. Fortunately this is the only game I bought from Windows Store, but...
  9. How to Backup Windows 10 Calendar App

How to Backup Windows 10 Calendar App: How do I backup Windows 10 calendar app? Can I import Outlook 2016 Calendar appointments and events? Thank you very much. 36585
  10. How do I backup and restore Windows Store apps?

How do I backup and restore Windows Store apps?: I'm planning on doing fresh install but my internet isn't the best and so I want to backup my bigger Windows Store apps so I don't have to re-download them later (mostly games). Is there some kind of method to get a copy of them and then put them back later? 40421