Windows 10: How to backup and restore a VPN connection? With Username & Password?

Discus and support How to backup and restore a VPN connection? With Username & Password? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can we backup and restore an existing, working VPN connection? Is there a way to even include the username and password for such connections? 152201 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WTenNewbie, Mar 13, 2020.

1. How to backup and restore a VPN connection? With Username & Password?

How can we backup and restore an existing, working VPN connection?
    Is there a way to even include the username and password for such connections?

:)

WTenNewbie, Mar 13, 2020
  2. nok1afone Win User

Setup VPN connection

I would like to have a VPN connection setup so end users can access their emails on their phone. I read around and it seems to be difficult in getting a minor step completed i.e. VPN connection.

So how and what do i require in order to create a VPN connection for a particular user? Do i need any software on the server? a step by step guide would be appreciated.

Our server is Windows 2003 using PPTP and is accessible by users entering their username and password.

Thanks

nok1afone, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 13, 2020
  4. ardavanj Win User

How to backup and restore a VPN connection? With Username & Password?

how too connect with vpn?

hi.how can i connect to my vpn with windows phone?i get a vpn from a site with a address and username password.can i set up this vpn on windows phone?my connection is l2tp and pptp

ardavanj, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

How to backup and restore a VPN connection? With Username & Password?

1. How to backup and restore a VPN connection? With Username & Password? - Similar Threads - backup restore VPN

2. WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.: I am unable to connect to my company wireless , where "Enter your user name and password" is GREYED out. Usually my Wifi connects thru a Certificate, but new laptops X1 Yoga we received recently asking for username and password. This is not same case for other laptops like...
  3. WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.: I am unable to connect to my company wireless , where "Enter your user name and password" is GREYED out. Usually my Wifi connects thru a Certificate, but new laptops X1 Yoga we received recently asking for username and password. This is not same case for other laptops like...
  4. usernames and passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    usernames and passwords: how do i access all my usernames and passwords. I had them written down but lost them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usernames-and-passwords/62585e2c-7c94-4fa2-98fe-5755f3f02907
  5. Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password: I use Windows 10's default VPN for tethering reasons and because, in the past, it was really simple to setup. I've had the same VPN saved on my laptop for months and previously was able to simply click it on when I needed to and it worked great. This isn't the case anymore....
  6. Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password: I use Windows 10's default VPN for tethering reasons and because, in the past, it was really simple to setup. I've had the same VPN saved on my laptop for months and previously was able to simply click it on when I needed to and it worked great. This isn't the case anymore....
  7. username and password

username and password: I am having a problem editing username through my microsoft password manager feature i want to edit username Found how to edit password but need to change username How is this done thru password manager...
  8. How to login with username and password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to login with username and password: [ATTACH] Above is a rough example of what I am trying to do. I don't want to sign in with any other method, I want to use the above. No combo of my username and password works. The password I am using is the PIN assigned to the account before enabling this method. This is...
  9. NETSH: How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password

NETSH: How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password: How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password using netsh [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netsh-how-to-connect-to-wifissid-with-username-and/eade9749-2650-469d-b0b1-55fe89a71bb6
  10. username and password

username and password: how to find my internet password, it is connected from the router by cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/username-and-password/e547cfd0-01b9-4977-b36b-5094fb340f7d