Windows 10: How to backup and restore Photos app settings in Windows 10

Discus and support How to backup and restore Photos app settings in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to backup and restore Photos app settings in Windows 10, then you can follow this tutorial. Photos is a preinstalled app in […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 24, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to backup and restore Photos app settings in Windows 10

WinClub, Jul 24, 2020
  2. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

How to backup and restore Photos app settings in Windows 10 [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jul 26, 2020
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 26, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

How to backup and restore registry using only win10 iso command prompt

In a link it suggested several registry troubleshooting steps for a Windows with black screen.

For Windows 10 1909 how do you backup and restore one registry change using a windows 10 iso command prompt?

If more than one registry entry is modified how do you backup and restore a second change?

In addition to modifying one or two commands how do you backup and restore the whole registry when the only access is via a windows 10 iso command prompt?

zbook, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. How to backup and restore Photos app settings in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - backup restore Photos

2. Windows 10, restore corrupt profile from backup? App settings? Apps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, restore corrupt profile from backup? App settings? Apps?: I got the dreaded user profile is corrupt, creating a temporary profile error. Created a new User Profile. Do I really have to build everything from scratch?!!! Ugh. 1. Is it possible to restore my profile from a backup? If so, what directories, files, etc. should I pay...
  3. Backup and Restore Snip & Sketch app Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Snip & Sketch app Settings in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Snip & Sketch app Settings in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Snip & Sketch app Settings in Windows 10 The Snip & Sketch app included in Windows 10 allows you to quickly annotate screenshots, photos and other images with your pen, touch,...
  4. Backup and Restore Groove Music app Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Groove Music app Settings in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Groove Music app Settings in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Groove Music app Settings in Windows 10 The Groove Music app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. You can listen to your favorite music in...
  5. Backup and Restore Maps app Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Maps app Settings in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Maps app Settings in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Maps app Settings in Windows 10 The Windows Maps app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. Maps is your guide to everywhere. Find your way with voice...
  6. Backup and Restore Camera app Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Camera app Settings in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Camera app Settings in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Camera app Settings in Windows 10 The Windows Camera app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. If your PC has a built-in camera or a connected...
  7. Backup and Restore Photos app Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Photos app Settings in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Photos app Settings in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Photos app Settings in Windows 10 The Microsoft Photos app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. This app lets you view and edit your photos and...
  8. Backup and Restore Sticky Notes app Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Sticky Notes app Settings in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Sticky Notes app Settings in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Sticky Notes app Settings in Windows 10 The Sticky Notes app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. This apps allows you to create and save notes...
  9. Backup and Restore News app Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore News app Settings in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore News app Settings in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore News app Settings in Windows 10 The MSN News app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. This app lets you see the top stories of the day and breaking news...
  10. Backup and Restore Weather app Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Weather app Settings in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Weather app Settings in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Weather app Settings in Windows 10 The MSN Weather app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. The app lets you get the latest weather conditions, and...