Windows 10: How to backup emails in Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support How to backup emails in Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am using Windows 10 Mail and found it very good. However I want to know the process of backing and restoring the emails in this application. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ParamjeetBhambra, Jun 19, 2019.

1. How to backup emails in Windows 10 Mail

Hi

I am using Windows 10 Mail and found it very good. However I want to know the process of backing and restoring the emails in this application. I have tried internet research but its of no use so far since I do not have folders as mentioned in these forums. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

PJ

:)

ParamjeetBhambra, Jun 19, 2019

2. Email PDF attachments not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform???

Hi Dianne,

• With which Email account you're facing this issue?
    • What is the file format of those attachments?
    • Did you tried accessing the account on Web browser?
    This issue might have occurred due to corrupted mail app settings. As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I suggest you to Run the App Troubleshooter -This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with the
    Windows Store and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, try the below steps.

Change the Sync Settings in the Mail App and check.

• On Search, click on “Mail” to open the Mail App.
    • Click on “Settings”.
    • Click on “Accounts”.
    • Click on your email account from the list of accounts.
    • Select the option “Email” under the section “Change mail box Sync settings”.

Let us know the status of Mail app issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to backup emails in Windows 10 Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 27, 2019
  4. How to backup emails in Windows 10 Mail

windows 10 email

Hi Richard,

For us to narrow down your Windows 10 email issue, we would like to know the following:

• When you say Windows 10 email, are you referring to the Windows 10 Mail app?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are referring to the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you run the
    Windows app troubleshooter
    to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

How to backup emails in Windows 10 Mail

1. How to backup emails in Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - backup emails Mail

2. How to Backup my Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Backup my Mail: Windows 10Mail - How can I backup my mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-my-mail/6a2d7c80-0d7a-4065-9e7b-9d000b3d9e30
  3. How to Backup my Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Backup my Mail: Windows 10Mail - How can I backup my mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-my-mail/6a2d7c80-0d7a-4065-9e7b-9d000b3d9e30
  4. How to Backup my Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I backup my emails from Windows 10 built in Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    How do I backup my emails from Windows 10 built in Live Mail: I've been using Windows 10 Home edition Version 2004 Live mail program. I have 2 Outlook accounts linked to it. Can I backup the emails from these "Outlook.live.com" accounts at all? If so, can I do it from Win10 Live Mail, or from the actual Outlook mail account? Thanks in...
  6. How do I backup my emails from Windows 10 built in Live Mail

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I backup my emails from Windows 10 built in Live Mail: I've been using Windows 10 Home edition Version 2004 Live mail program. I have 2 Outlook accounts linked to it. Can I backup the emails from these "Outlook.live.com" accounts at all? If so, can I do it from Win10 Live Mail, or from the actual Outlook mail account? Thanks in...
  7. Mail for Windows 10: How to attach an email

Mail for Windows 10: How to attach an email: In Outlook, when composing an email, I can attach a file or another Outlook email, but I cannot find a way to attach an email with Windows 10 Mail. The only option I see is to attach a file. How can I attach an email?...
  8. Windows 10 mail: How to attach an email

Windows 10 mail: How to attach an email: In Outlook, when composing an email, I can attach a file or another Outlook email, but I cannot find a way to do that with Windows 10 Mail. The only option I see is to attach a file. How can I attach an email?...
  9. email backup

in Windows 10 Customization
    email backup: Every day for months, i get a message to allow a gmail account access, It's an account I don't use, but so far the message persists. Deleting the account in Outlook mail didn't help. I know a backup account is important. Meanwhile somebody told me that Google would...
  10. group emails in windows 10 mail

group emails in windows 10 mail: whilst I kind of like windows 10 it is sometimes not user friendly, I used to be able to create a mailing list for my club members now I find it impossible with the mail app in windows 10 whoever created this did not have ordinary people in mind. pleeeese help how can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backup windows 10 mail