Windows 10: how to backup favorites in windows 10

Discus and support how to backup favorites in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am going to windows 11 on a new computer.. How do I back-up my favorites in windows to, so I can transfer them to windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hopebb, Jul 27, 2021.

1. hopebb Win User

how to backup favorites in windows 10

I am going to windows 11 on a new computer.. How do I back-up my favorites in windows to, so I can transfer them to windows 11?

:)

hopebb, Jul 27, 2021
  2. JohnFyffe Win User

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unable to import favorites from Interner Explorer to edge in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Check Favorites folder in User profile.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you will be able to import the Favorites from there.
    Step 2: Import Favorites from folder or from browser.

• Open the Microsoft EDGE browser.

• Click on Favorites.

• Select Favorites settings.

• Click on Import.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Jul 27, 2021
  4. how to backup favorites in windows 10

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

• How are you trying to add the favorites to desktop?
    I suggest you to try the below steps to save the favorites on desktop and check if it helps.

• Open the Internet Explorer and minimize the screen.
    • Then go to the favorites tab and then drag any favorites that you have saved to the desktop.
    • Once you get the favorites items \ folders then you can open the favorites and check if it is opening.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

how to backup favorites in windows 10

1. how to backup favorites in windows 10 - Similar Threads - backup favorites

2. How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?: I have s dis that was used for a System Backup and I want to remove all Recovery partitions and make one diskI know how to extend partitions, but I have no Idea what must be done in this instance to make one Basic Data Partition. Any help would be greatly ap-preciated....
  3. How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?: I have s dis that was used for a System Backup and I want to remove all Recovery partitions and make one diskI know how to extend partitions, but I have no Idea what must be done in this instance to make one Basic Data Partition. Any help would be greatly ap-preciated....
  4. Onedrive sync and backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive sync and backup: Hi, a few questions on onedrive, just starting to use it now. 1 I see there is a onedrive folder, if I select the choose folders in the app, it only offers me stuff in that onedrive folder to sync. How do I sync other folders like 'mydocuments' 'mypictures' or some other...
  5. Onedrive sync and backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive sync and backup: Hi, a few questions on onedrive, just starting to use it now. 1 I see there is a onedrive folder, if I select the choose folders in the app, it only offers me stuff in that onedrive folder to sync. How do I sync other folders like 'mydocuments' 'mypictures' or some other...
  6. How do I backup Edge Legacy Favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I backup Edge Legacy Favorites?: Greetings, I'm trying to backup Edge legacy favorites. A tutorial says they are located in this folder: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\DataStore\ However, the backup program gave errors on these files:...
  7. How to backup and restore Profiles, Extensions, Settings, Favorites in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to backup and restore Profiles, Extensions, Settings, Favorites in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]This tutorial shows how to backup and restore all profiles, extensions, settings, favorites, history […] This article How to backup and restore Profiles, Extensions, Settings, Favorites in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. What is your favorite disk imaging/backup software for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What is your favorite disk imaging/backup software for Windows 10?: Hello everybody, please tell me, what is your preferred imaging software to backup individual devices in the private environment? No databases, exchange or similar just a typical private PC. Small, fast, reliable, differential backups would be nice, live (from the running...
  9. How to backup/move Favorites Bar folder to new computer?

in Browsers and Email
    How to backup/move Favorites Bar folder to new computer?: Hello. I backed up and restored my Bookmarks (IE11) but the backup didn't include the Favorites Bar folder. Any advice on how to get that folder onto the new computer (which is using Edge)? Thanks. 86914
  10. Backup and Restore Microsoft Edge Favorites in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Microsoft Edge Favorites in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Microsoft Edge Favorites in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Microsoft Edge Favorites in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that will be available across the Windows 10 device family. It is fast, compatible, and built for the...