Windows 10: How to backup Printer Drivers and Queues using Printer Migration Tool in Windows 10

Discus and support How to backup Printer Drivers and Queues using Printer Migration Tool in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When moving to a new computer, setting up a printer can be tedious, especially […] This article How to backup Printer Drivers and Queues using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 30, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to backup Printer Drivers and Queues using Printer Migration Tool in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 30, 2020

2. Migrating printer queues & drivers from Windows 7 to Windows 10 computers

Has anyone worked out how to automate the migration of existing printer queues and drivers from a Windows 7 computer to a replacement Windows 10 computer?

KevinStark, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Rocky Win User
    What Is The New Printer Queues For In The Device Manager?

In the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10 there is a new category called PRINTER QUEUES. Does this take the place of the PRINTER listing, and if it does why did they change the name of it?

Rocky, Sep 30, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

How to backup Printer Drivers and Queues using Printer Migration Tool in Windows 10

"The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

Probably suggesting things you've tried, but..
    Have you tried the print troubleshooter?
    E.g.
    Settings, search Troublesh... , in the search box type print, search, and run the troubleshooter.

Try Tweaking.com's Repair tool.
    Follow the cautionary steps, and select just the printer related repair(s) - there's 1 at least.

Have you checked your default printer is what you think it should be?
    (E.g. Windows key + X, Control Panel, Devices and Printers)

dalchina, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

1. How to backup Printer Drivers and Queues using Printer Migration Tool in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - backup Printer Drivers

2. Printer queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer queue: In bottom right corner I used to have a printer icon. It's not there now. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/12b28b2b-9f70-4e6c-9d27-410c09ae6d22
  3. How to back up Printer drivers and queues on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to back up Printer drivers and queues on Windows: Printer migration has been a part of the Windows operating system for a long time. Designed to back up printer drivers, ports and queues to move them to another device, printer migration is a useful feature especially in corporate environments. The functionality is powered...
  4. Printer queue

Printer queue: Hello, I am having a strange problem with my print queue. Normal printing works fine. But for some reason my print queue apparently does not delete the documents from the queue after they are printed or they are stored somewhere else?. Whenever I restart my computer or...
  5. Printer migration tool for w10 2004

Printer migration tool for w10 2004: Hello. Is there any way to migrate printers using w10 Home 2004? I have downloaded several migration tools (one from here) and none of them seem to work. Ideas? 159119
  6. What happened to the Printer Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Support
    What happened to the Printer Migration Tool?: I just re-built a win 10 Home PC that was nearly at version 1909. (corruption was the reason for the re-build). I used the PrintBrmUi.exe tool to backup the printer settings, but after a clean re-install of 10 Home 1909, this tool is now missing. The file is supposed to be...
  7. Printer queue

Printer queue: Printer queue will not cancel print job. I have already shut off and unplugged the printer. What do I need to do know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/0068987e-5a23-4bf8-8228-f823c614f771
  8. Printer queue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer queue: I have had a text file being deleted for two days. This is despite cold reboots. Every time I go to print anything, this same doc shows it is still deleting. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/5a35f085-db4e-48bc-abf4-c0f35f6451a8
  9. Printer Queue

Printer Queue: Why doesn't my printer queue clear after printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/19e18439-4811-49de-9992-4c4ef9ff9d26
  10. How to clear the printer queue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to clear the printer queue in Windows 10: Printing something in Windows can sometimes end up being more difficult than it should be. Print jobs getting stuck in the print queue is an especially common problem. When this happens there are a few different methods you can try to clear the queue and get Windows printing...