Windows 10: How to Backup Windows 10 Calendar App

Discus and support How to Backup Windows 10 Calendar App in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; How do I backup Windows 10 calendar app? Can I import Outlook 2016 Calendar appointments and events? Thank you very much. 36585 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by JJG10, Jan 6, 2016.

1. JJG10 Win User

How to Backup Windows 10 Calendar App

How do I backup Windows 10 calendar app?

Can I import Outlook 2016 Calendar appointments and events?

Thank you very much.

:)

JJG10, Jan 6, 2016

2. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Windows 10 calendar

How do I backup windows 10 calendar on an external drive?

GeorgeStuddard, Jan 6, 2016
  4. D3LL Win User

D3LL, Jan 6, 2016
  5. ARC1020 Win User
    It's a sorry state of affairs when a website is better and more functional than dedicated software running on your local PC, but unfortunately that's the case with the Windows 10 Mail, Calendar and Contacts apps. You need to go to Outlook.com for more advanced features.

To import a calendar you can go to the Calendar on Outlook.com and then select 'Import' to import ics calendar files.

To export your calendar for backup purposes its a bit trickier, but still possible.

1) Go to the Calendar on Outlook.com and then select 'Share'.

2) Then 'Get a link'.

3) Then 'Create'.

4) Then copy the link that starts with webcals://. Paste that link into a browser address bar, change the beginning of the URL from webcals:// to https:// then hit enter. The browser will then prompt you to download the ics file and save it.

5) After you've saved it to your PC, go back into 'Share', find the sharing link that you created and remove permissions again so that the calendar isn't shared anymore.

How to Backup Windows 10 Calendar App [​IMG]

As a bonus, to export your Contacts from the People App for backup purposes. Go to Contacts on Outlook.com and then select 'Manage'. Then choose one of the two export options. This will allow you to create a backup and save them in csv file format.

ARC1020, Jan 7, 2016
  6. JJG10 Win User
    Thank you D3LL.

When I opened Win 10's Calendar, I could not find a way to get to 'File Export' as described in the link you provided. Do you know how to do this?

Thanks again.

JJG10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Backup Windows 10 Calendar App - Similar Threads - Backup Calendar App

2. How to backup apps in windows backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to backup apps in windows backup: Hello.I want to back up apps, but it says partially backed up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-apps-in-windows-backup/ffad8b8f-3c77-4243-9057-ac0372bb088b
  3. How to backup apps in windows backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to backup apps in windows backup: Hello.I want to back up apps, but it says partially backed up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-apps-in-windows-backup/ffad8b8f-3c77-4243-9057-ac0372bb088b
  4. Windows 10 calendar app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 calendar app: Please can you advise where window calendar app stores data calendar entries that it can’t sync. Unknown to me my organisation’s workplace platform disabled my work calendar g suites - g workplace migration about 24 days ago. While I was having issues with the calendar, I...
  5. Windows 10 calendar app

Windows 10 calendar app: Please can you advise where window calendar app stores data calendar entries that it can’t sync. Unknown to me my organisation’s workplace platform disabled my work calendar g suites - g workplace migration about 24 days ago. While I was having issues with the calendar, I...
  6. How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Calendar app has many interesting features such as connect your Google Calendar, […] This article How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 Calendar App

Windows 10 Calendar App: Windows 10 Calendar App Within the Windows 10 Calendar App I have managed to get one called Birthdays and one called Birthdays and Anniversaries. It appears that you cannot amend or delete anything in the Birthdays calendar, so the system must get the information...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar App

Windows 10 Calendar App: Hello! Do we have any options to enable the search bar in Windows 10 Calendar app? I tried looking for it in app settings but to no avail I haven't found it. My other account has the search bar and the other doesn't. Attached is a screenshot for comparison. Any inputs will be...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars

Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars: Hi, I hope its not too much of a FAQ but... In Win10 Calendar app, what are all the calendars on the left? I see Cortana, Outlook and Microsoft Account. Each one has one or more named calendars below them. It seems only the Outlook calendar is able to sync across to my...
  10. How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.: How can I export my Outlook 2016 calendar to W10's Calendar app? I have tried saving the Outlook Calendar to an ICS file and then opening that file by right clicking on it to open it with the calendar app but it shows up with "busy" for each event. Can someone help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backup windows 10 calendar

2. how to backup calendar windows 10

3. backup windows 10 calendar app

4. how to backup windows 10 calendar,
  5. how to backup mail and calendar in windows 10,
  6. back up windows calendar,
  7. windows 10 calendar back-up,
  8. how to backup windows 10 calender,
  9. Windows 10 Calendar App,
  10. windows calendar app backup,
  11. how to backup microsoft calendar for windows 11,