Windows 10: How to be become an administrator

Discus and support How to be become an administrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can i become an administrator to optimize my laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dougie M, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Dougie M Win User

How to be become an administrator

How can i become an administrator to optimize my laptop

:)

Dougie M, Jul 8, 2020

2. Becoming the administrator on my own computer

Hi Joan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to enable the built-in Administrator account by following the steps below:

• Right click in the Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the below command:
    Net user administrator active:yes

3. Restart the computer and login to the built-in Administrator account.

4. Delete the account which is not required and make the required account as Administrator.

5. Sign-out from the built-in administrator account and login to the other account which is made as the Administrator and check for status.

After creating a new Administrator account, disable the built-in Administrator account by following the steps below:

• Right click in the Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the below command:
    Net user administrator active:no

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 8, 2020
  3. TeriRhone Win User
    how to become system administrator

how to become system administrator on windows 10

TeriRhone, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. How to be become an administrator - Similar Threads - become administrator

2. Family safety app how to have my child become a member and not administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety app how to have my child become a member and not administrator?: Family Safety app: cant change the administrator status of child into member, whatnot do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-app-how-to-have-my-child-become-a/35653547-0e68-4058-9022-5e681856f7a8
  3. Family safety app how to have my child become a member and not administrator?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family safety app how to have my child become a member and not administrator?: Family Safety app: cant change the administrator status of child into member, whatnot do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-app-how-to-have-my-child-become-a/35653547-0e68-4058-9022-5e681856f7a8
  4. Family safety app how to have my child become a member and not administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how to become an Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to become an Administrator account: Yesterday I accidentally deleted the Administrator account status. How do I make my account Administrator again, but none of the existing accounts are Administrators...
  6. how to become an Administrator account

how to become an Administrator account: Yesterday I accidentally deleted the Administrator account status. How do I make my account Administrator again, but none of the existing accounts are Administrators...
  7. how did my husband become my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how did my husband become my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** administrator?: my husband has *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct i have the above outlook email addressi created my outlook email address on my desktop computer not his 2 separate computers ive never used his computer until now, im sending this message from his desktop. how...
  8. how did my husband become my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** administrator?

how did my husband become my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** administrator?: my husband has *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct i have the above outlook email addressi created my outlook email address on my desktop computer not his 2 separate computers ive never used his computer until now, im sending this message from his desktop. how...
  9. how did my husband become my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** administrator?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  10. how to become administrator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to become administrator: I have just installed windows from scratch.I cannot delete any desktop shortcuts and I get this message.anyone has a solution how to become my pc's administrator?...