Windows 10: How to be recused from Microsoft if Win10 Crashes

Discus and support How to be recused from Microsoft if Win10 Crashes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 computer crashed. After several days trying to restore it, I gave up. Removed the SSD Disk, moved the filed to a different machine, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CyCohen, Oct 18, 2018.

1. CyCohen Win User

How to be recused from Microsoft if Win10 Crashes

My Windows 10 computer crashed. After several days trying to restore it, I gave up. Removed the SSD Disk, moved the filed to a different machine, and formatted the disk.

Reinstalled the disk and remove the power plugs from the other two hard drives. I tried a Fresh install using the original key and after that failed, tried a second disk with a new Key which also failed.

Each time I failed, the same message appeared as follows:

Compatibility Report

The upgrade operation isn’t available If you start your computer using Windows installation media.

If a copy of Windows is already installed on this computer and you want to upgrade, remove the installation media and restart your computer. After Windows has started normally, insert the installation media and run Windows Setup.

What do they mean since the unit always boots to REPAIR MODE.

What are the steps necessary to recue my computer from this situation?

:)

CyCohen, Oct 18, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 18, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 18, 2018
  4. How to be recused from Microsoft if Win10 Crashes

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

How to be recused from Microsoft if Win10 Crashes

1. How to be recused from Microsoft if Win10 Crashes - Similar Threads - recused Microsoft Win10

2. How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?: After setup my computer with Windows 10 and office apps, a category "Microsoft 365 Apps" of pinned icons appear in Start menu. Like below.I hope to remove them and re-orginze my apps in Start menu, but it seems this category is locked. I cannot unpin, rename or re-order them....
  3. How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?: After setup my computer with Windows 10 and office apps, a category "Microsoft 365 Apps" of pinned icons appear in Start menu. Like below.I hope to remove them and re-orginze my apps in Start menu, but it seems this category is locked. I cannot unpin, rename or re-order them....
  4. How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win10 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Crash: Hello!I was playing Rimworld via Steam two nights ago when my computer BSOD'd, not just once but over and over, but seldom with the same message twice in a row. Over the course of several boot cycles as it attempted to restart I saw "Critical Process Died", "Kmode Exception...
  6. Win10 Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Crash: Hello!I was playing Rimworld via Steam two nights ago when my computer BSOD'd, not just once but over and over, but seldom with the same message twice in a row. Over the course of several boot cycles as it attempted to restart I saw "Critical Process Died", "Kmode Exception...
  7. Win10 Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Bluescreen crashes on Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen crashes on Win10: I've had a series of blue screen crashes, with no discernible pattern: sometime typing, sometime gaming, sometimes browsing YouTube. Anytime of day or length of use. It's always a sudden stop followed by a forced auto-reboot, happen almost daily at this point, sometimes...
  9. Win10 crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 crash: Microsoft crash Hallo ich brauch hilfe Mein window 10 ist beim update gecrasht ging nichts mehr. Konnte nicht mal mehr starten nur in dem zwischen menü rumspielen nicht mal der abgesicherte modus wurde gestartet, System zurück setzten ging, half aber nichts Ich konnte via cd...
  10. Transfer win10 from crashed laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer win10 from crashed laptop: My laptop with win10 has crashed. Black screen, will not boot up. Can not get anything to work. Power button and little light on caps lock button flash but nothing else. Can I transfer the win10 to another laptop with win8.1?...