Windows 10: How to become windows expert

Discus and support How to become windows expert in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! Evey one hope all of you have splendid day. Ok i am fan of Microsoft i love Microsoft i am fan of Windows too and want to learn it completely.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arslan Iftikhar, Jun 4, 2019.

1. How to become windows expert

Hello! Evey one hope all of you have splendid day.

Ok i am fan of Microsoft i love Microsoft i am fan of Windows too and want to learn it completely.

I mean i want to learn the internals of Windows . I know alot of you guys are aware of these tools fix win10 and ultimate windows tweaker . Developer of this tool is expert in windows and programming i guess how can i become this kind of expert what exactly i have to learn to become expert in windows .

Thanks in advance for help

Link to the tools just in case:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fixwin-for-windows-10

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.thewindowsclub.com/ultimate-windows-tweaker-4-5-released-for-windows-10-v1809-93754/amp/

:)

Arslan Iftikhar, Jun 4, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

How to become windows expert

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

How to become windows expert

1. How to become windows expert - Similar Threads - become expert

2. Touchpad become unstable while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad become unstable while charging: I don't know what's going on with my laptop, usually it doesn't matter if it's charging or not. But suddenly now it's a problem. Many say this is a grounding problem. But even though I use the same charger. I am using Windows 10.Steps I've taken to improve:1. Reinstall the...
  3. Touchpad become unstable while charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad become unstable while charging: I don't know what's going on with my laptop, usually it doesn't matter if it's charging or not. But suddenly now it's a problem. Many say this is a grounding problem. But even though I use the same charger. I am using Windows 10.Steps I've taken to improve:1. Reinstall the...
  4. Touchpad become unstable while charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  6. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  7. computer becomes completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  8. computer becomes completely unresponsive

computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  9. Background becomes grey when making a screenshot in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background becomes grey when making a screenshot in Windows 11: Whenever i make a screenshot, something i use a lot for my job, the background now always becomes grey instead of the white color that it always was before. This is pretty anoying, as you wil always see difference in the color of the screenshot background, and the white...
  10. Background becomes grey when making a screenshot in Windows 11

Background becomes grey when making a screenshot in Windows 11: Whenever i make a screenshot, something i use a lot for my job, the background now always becomes grey instead of the white color that it always was before. This is pretty anoying, as you wil always see difference in the color of the screenshot background, and the white...