Windows 10: How to better organise Windows inbuilt mail app folders?

Discus and support How to better organise Windows inbuilt mail app folders? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I refer to image of Windows in built mail app , linked multiple inboxes, why not move the "All Mail" and everything below that are frequently used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jianfa.Ben.Tsai, Mar 26, 2020.

1. How to better organise Windows inbuilt mail app folders?

I refer to image of Windows in built mail app , linked multiple inboxes, why not move the "All Mail" and everything below that are frequently used above?

How to better organise Windows inbuilt mail app folders? a6251525-ff04-48e7-9b81-b5019e5acf8a?upload=true.png

:)

Jianfa.Ben.Tsai, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to better organise Windows inbuilt mail app folders? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 26, 2020
  3. vallero Win User
    cannot create folders in windows mail app

when I go to 'more' in the mail app and click + a dialog display appears however when I enter the name of a new folder and click enter it appears momentarily in the folder list then disappears and a message appears at the top screen saying that the action could not be completed. I have tried the suggestions from the windows help site but nothing works. it appears that my only solution is to uninstall and reinstall the app, however that is not possible because I don't want to lose all my e-mails and accounts.
    I think that the problem is definitely with the app and not some weird Windows thing because I can create new folders with my Gmail account.
    Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks in advance

vallero, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

How to better organise Windows inbuilt mail app folders?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

How to better organise Windows inbuilt mail app folders?

1. How to better organise Windows inbuilt mail app folders? - Similar Threads - better organise inbuilt

2. Organising folders and files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Organising folders and files: Hi. Just recently I have had trouble organising the folders and files in my Downloads folder. Previously they would be organised where the folders would appear first and then further down single files wouLd be below. However now the folders and files are all jumbled up...
  3. Organising folders and files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organising folders and files: Hi. Just recently I have had trouble organising the folders and files in my Downloads folder. Previously they would be organised where the folders would appear first and then further down single files wouLd be below. However now the folders and files are all jumbled up...
  4. Organising folders and files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Organising Folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Organising Folders: Im looking for an app that will enable me to create folders on the desktop that will show all the items that are in that folder(without opening the folder). I know there is something on the market, but forgot what its called. Image as Reference submitted by...
  6. inbuilt connect app

inbuilt connect app: the connect is not working properly, at times it says miracast is not supported by my system, sometimes it says i can connect but doesn't works at all, it just buffers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbuilt-connect-app/966f015b-6ac7-4922-bb3d-357701586e61
  7. Regarding Windows 10 inbuilt apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Regarding Windows 10 inbuilt apps: Hi As we are experiencing issue while opening Windows 10 Store. It doesn`t open at all and also associated apps also doesn`t open. Please help. Thanx IT Helpdesk...
  8. Organising Fonts Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Organising Fonts Folder: Can I organise my Fonts folder into types such as Serif, Sans-serif, Script, Decorative, Chunky, etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/organising-fonts-folder/b3148852-9ea7-483e-8f6f-1049ecacb55c"
  9. How to Add new Folder in Mail app

How to Add new Folder in Mail app: I am unable to add new folder in the app. the + sign is not available in more... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-add-new-folder-in-mail-app/eba6a52e-a019-454e-a1af-a203f296706e
  10. Is there a better Windows 10 mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a better Windows 10 mail app?: Frankly, by this time I expected more that what I got from this week's download. Something approaching Outlook instead of staying in the comfort of early web mail browser-based apps. Thunderbird is a much better mail client than the free client we get with Win 10. Should I...