Windows 10: How to bind networkcard to cpu0 using affinity mask tool

Discus and support How to bind networkcard to cpu0 using affinity mask tool in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In order to bind a network card to CPU 0 using interrupt affinity policy configuration tool do you need to install Microsofts hardware pk if not is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smirk24, Jul 19, 2020.

1. smirk24 Win User

How to bind networkcard to cpu0 using affinity mask tool

In order to bind a network card to CPU 0 using interrupt affinity policy configuration tool do you need to install Microsofts hardware pk if not is there any steps needed when using the interrupt affinity policy configuration tool?

:)

smirk24, Jul 19, 2020
  2. empleat Win User

how to create kaffinity mask

Hello,
    i need select cpu cores on which will be processed dpc and isr.
    And i have no idea how to create kaffinity mask, it is 64bit value, which is in registry as binary value.
    I have 8 cores, 4 physical and 4 threads.
    I don't even know which are physical and which threads and how to obtain such information.
    I want to exclude 2 physical cores from processing dpc and isr.
    Interrupt Affinity | Microsoft Docs
    IoConnectInterrupt routine (Windows Drivers)
    There is calculator, but i don't know if affinity mask is same as kaffinity mask and i didn't find anything usefull searching for kaffinity mask.
    Affinity Mask Calculator - Prepar3D (P3D V1, V2, V3 & V4) - Flight Simulator X - FSX Steam Edition
    Thank you very much.

empleat, Jul 19, 2020
  3. empleat Win User
    how to create kaffinity mask

I found tool, which allow me to change it.
    Interrupt Affinity Policy Tool and unexpected affinity mask type

But i have problem, i set affinity for usb devices, which are using driver usbport.sys and system assigned other drivers to cores i want to make dpc free.
    I just need to set affinity for devices in registry which using drivers, that are displaying in latencymon.
    I am currently looking for devices which uses tcpip.sys i looked to device manager and checked show hidden devices and open every network adapter -> drivers tab and there was nowhere tcpip.sys driver under these adapters which confuses me, because i woudl expect tcpip.sys would have to do something with network adapters. And yet looking for ntoskrnl.exe and ndis.sys, dxgkrnl.sys.
    If know which devices correspond to this.

empleat, Jul 19, 2020
  4. How to bind networkcard to cpu0 using affinity mask tool

Affinity Photo Reinstall

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Follow the below mentioned steps to install Affinity Photo:

1. Open the Windows Store app from the Start menu.

2. Sign in with the Microsoft account through which you made the purchase.

3. Search for Affinity Photo in the search bar.

4. Select the Affinity photo application from the search result.

5. Click on Install button to install the application.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking "Yes or No".

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

How to bind networkcard to cpu0 using affinity mask tool

1. How to bind networkcard to cpu0 using affinity mask tool - Similar Threads - bind networkcard cpu0

2. How to change CPU affinity FOREVER?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change CPU affinity FOREVER?: I am useing 12 core CPU and i don't know why it only set to use core 0,1,2 when play games and that make my PC really lag sometime, take a month to find is CPU affinity problem, i change it to core0 to core7 but everytime i close and open the app it change back, I want to...
  3. How to use facial recognition with face mask?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use facial recognition with face mask?: Dear Sir/Madam, May i know how we can enable the facial recognition with face mask on?i am working in the electronic manufacturing cleanroom and facemask is a compulsory thing to put on at all times.by using passcode is not convenient when there are people around us.just...
  4. How to use facial recognition with face mask?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use facial recognition with face mask?: Dear Sir/Madam, May i know how we can enable the facial recognition with face mask on?i am working in the electronic manufacturing cleanroom and facemask is a compulsory thing to put on at all times.by using passcode is not convenient when there are people around us.just...
  5. useful key binds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    useful key binds: BOOT: f2* and f12sign in: none currentlyin windows: ctrl alt delete, win + r , alt + tab some others im to lazy to list* this is pretty good because it goes into boot menu witch if the manufacture hasn't removed it looking at you kogan or given it a custom one im looking at...
  6. How to bind network card to cpu0 using affinity mask tool

in Windows 10 Support
    How to bind network card to cpu0 using affinity mask tool: In order to bind a network card to CPU 0 using interrupt affinity policy configuration tool do you need to install Microsofts hardware pk if not is there any steps needed when using the interrupt affinity policy configuration tool? 160923
  7. How to re-bind lock screen key bind

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to re-bind lock screen key bind: The default keybind for lock screen is Meta+L. I am running a VM with i3wm inside of it, and I need Meta+L to select the container to the left. If I want to ever do that, my laptop host will lock the screen. How can I change that keybind, so that I can use Meta+L inside my...
  8. Interrupt affinity policy tool

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Interrupt affinity policy tool: What do you know about this program? From what ive read if used properly the program allows you to bind hardware with a cpu of your choosing. 140947
  9. What is Processor Affinity & how to set Processor Affinity on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What is Processor Affinity & how to set Processor Affinity on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When a Program runs in Windows 10, it uses CPU. Most of the computers have a multicore processor. Any Program that you run uses all the CPU cores. In simple words, Windows OS decides how to use the cores for [...] This post What is Processor Affinity & how...
  10. how to create kaffinity mask

in Windows 10 Support
    how to create kaffinity mask: Hello, i need select cpu cores on which will be processed dpc and isr. And i have no idea how to create kaffinity mask, it is 64bit value, which is in registry as binary value. I have 8 cores, 4 physical and 4 threads. I don't even know which are physical and which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ndis.sys affinity