Windows 10: How to blanket block spams emails from 'info.xxx'?

Discus and support How to blanket block spams emails from 'info.xxx'? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Well now, spam email is coming through with the tag 'info', but every time the address is slightly different after the info.xxx, M$ suggested fix is to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by baldyfeathers, May 4, 2021.

1. How to blanket block spams emails from 'info.xxx'?

Well now, spam email is coming through with the tag 'info', but every time the address is slightly different after the info.xxx, M$ suggested fix is to add it to the 'blocked sender's' list. The problem is one would have to do that with each info spammola, an endless cycle of madness. Is there any way to just have mail from any 'info' spammer go directly to junk, just using 'info' to filter. This is an annoying thing that started awhile back, now getting worse..

:)

baldyfeathers, May 4, 2021

2. How to blanket block spams emails from 'info.xxx'?

Well now, spam email is coming through with the tag 'info', but every time the address is slightly different after the info.xxx, M$ suggested fix is to add it to the 'blocked sender's' list. The problem is one would have to do that with each info spammola, an endless cycle of madness. Is there any way to just have mail from any 'info' spammer go directly to junk, just using 'info' to filter. This is an annoying thing that started awhile back, now getting worse..

baldyfeathers, May 5, 2021
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 5, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

How to blanket block spams emails from 'info.xxx'?

Hi, unfortunately you give no information as to how you handle email.

Email client? Which?
    Web mail?

I handle mail using an email client- two actually. The first is Poppeeper (Free/paid), which in conjunction with a configurable ant-spam program preprocesses mail, which I can also then read and reply to, or delete or add to my SPAM filter program should I so wish. That lets me scan mail across a number of accounts in a couple of seconds.

Nothing is deleted until I finally delete the SPAM, just in case something is caught that I actually want.

The SPAM filter also acts on the content of the mail. Clearly you need something more complex than simple rule blocking.

Consider using something like that that leaves mail on the server, except for SPAM which you actually delete. Valid mail remaining can then be stored as you wish.

In my case I then run Thunderbird, also linked to the SPAM filtering program.

dalchina, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. How to blanket block spams emails from 'info.xxx'? - Similar Threads - blanket block spams

2. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  3. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  4. Any way to block emails with No message (ie spam)

in Browsers and Email
    Any way to block emails with No message (ie spam): Windows 10 Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 Dell XPS 8940 Tower 10th gen Intel Core i7-10700 I get a lot of emails with a suspicious sender and a blank message. After checking the message header info a few times, I know they are all spam. Is there any way to automatically...
  5. Is this a spam email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a spam email?: Order request verificationDear customer,This email confirms your purchase of the following subscription: Order ID5478VP24021N8954Name of Application:Win VPN Adv ProSubscription Period2 YrsRenewal Price259.99Payment MethodAuto Debit from CC/DC/CAThe subscription period will...
  6. Block Spam Email from "support@" with constantly changing domain

Block Spam Email from "support@" with constantly changing domain: I am using Outlook for email on Windows 10. Recently I have been receiving multiple spam emails from "support@domain" where the domain is constantly changing; Example: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I could block any email from "support@" but that is counter...
  7. Spam emails from Norton

Spam emails from Norton: My wife keeps getting spam emails from Norton saying that it is expiring or that there is a virus I have sent them to spam blocked them and deleted them but they still keep coming. we have Norton 360 on all our machines but as the Norton account is in my name with my email...
  8. spam emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spam emails: my account seems to have been hacked and im recieving thousands of spam emails, how can i get this to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-emails/b7540717-f311-420a-a42f-f3068e180734"
  9. spam emails

spam emails: I am new to Windows 10 and although it seems great and all, I have noticed that I have a ridiculous amount of spam in my emails albit mostly in my junk folder. I can't seem to find a way to report the spam that I'm getting. Is this a common problem? Any suggestions?...
  10. email spam

email spam: I am receiving about 40 emails a day from a company that seems to be a marketing agent for many other companies , over the weekend I received 69 ------the emails are advertisements for many well know companies such as terminix , adt ,quicken , etc------------------I never...