Windows 10: How To Block Chrome Software Reporter Tool In Windows 10?

Discus and support How To Block Chrome Software Reporter Tool In Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone please told me how can I block the chrome software reporter tool in my Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TechPeat, Jun 3, 2020.

1. TechPeat Win User

How To Block Chrome Software Reporter Tool In Windows 10?

Can anyone please told me how can I block the chrome software reporter tool in my Windows 10.

:)

TechPeat, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Josey Wales, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Software Reporter Tool. exe

Thanks for the message Bunny but had already read all the old conversations on this. None of the suggestions fit the problem or work to remove it. I tried just deleting the file but it was reinstalled withing five minutes. Then I deleted the "User..." folder that the file was in and it too reinstalled within seconds or minutes. I can't find any other Chrome user who has it so I feel I'm being targeted for something. Do you have it? It's important to understand there is a different between Software Removal Tool and Software Reporter Tool. I ended up just uninstalling Chrome again. But now half my stuff doesn't work without it. Thanks again !

jasonanderson, Jun 3, 2020
  4. How To Block Chrome Software Reporter Tool In Windows 10?

In Windows 10 does Microsoft Family block adult content in Chrome?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about blocking adult content on Google Chrome as it6 was working fine before the update to 1511, we will help you with this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to re-configure those settings as you have performed previously and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the browser from Programs and features, reinstall it from the website and try to reconfigure it.

You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Google Chrome
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Try to download Google Chrome from the below link using Internet Explorer

Google Chrome - Download the Fast, Secure Browser from Google

Step 2: As you are facing issues with pop-ups on Microsoft Edge, I suggest you to turn on Block pop-ups option and check if it helps.

Please follow the below steps to do so:

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More Action ("...") at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on View advanced settings
      under Advanced settings.
    • Then simply slide the Block Pop Ups
      to the off position.

Step 3: You can also provide your valuable feedback to Microsoft.
    Follow the steps below to write a feedback:

1. Type Feedback in the
    Search
    box on the Task bar.

2. Select Windows Feedback.

3. Click on Add new feedback
    and write your feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

How To Block Chrome Software Reporter Tool In Windows 10?

1. How To Block Chrome Software Reporter Tool In Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Block Chrome Software

2. Chrome software reporter tool High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome software reporter tool High CPU Usage: Not sure if this should be asked here or at Chrome forums. Sorry if it's the wrong place.Chrome application "software_reporter_tool.exe" is continuously consuming above 50% CPU. I've tried with no avail,1. Restarting Chrome and clearing cache2. Restarting windowsChrome is up...
  3. Chrome software reporter tool High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome software reporter tool High CPU Usage: Not sure if this should be asked here or at Chrome forums. Sorry if it's the wrong place.Chrome application "software_reporter_tool.exe" is continuously consuming above 50% CPU. I've tried with no avail,1. Restarting Chrome and clearing cache2. Restarting windowsChrome is up...
  4. Chrome software reporter tool High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Combined problem - corupt profile + Chrome software reporter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Combined problem - corupt profile + Chrome software reporter: I have several user accounts and one of them is corrupt so I would need to remove it and create it again (I use more than one account). Also I need to reinstall Chrome. None of these things would be problem but this time they are. 1. The old account folder just cannot be...
  6. How to block or disable Downloads in Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to block or disable Downloads in Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can have more control over your browser by disabling downloads. This practice not only ensures enough disk space but can also a measure to guard your PC against malicious downloads and malware. This post will show you how to [...] This post How to block...
  7. chrome blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    chrome blocked: I cannot get pictures that were downloaded,says chrome blocked on this computer.Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-blocked/07a68572-b5a0-488e-8c9e-d3f29797a1aa"
  8. Preventing Google Chrome's Software Reporter Downloading..?

in Browsers and Email
    Preventing Google Chrome's Software Reporter Downloading..?: Wondering if anyone knows how to stop Google Chrome from automatically downloading Software Reporter Tool? I'm aware its purpose is to scan the integrity of the Chrome installation for browser errors/malware etc. and that it conforms to Google's Privacy Policy. However,...
  9. Software Reporter Tool. exe

Software Reporter Tool. exe: To my knowledge this subject has been around for several months with a few people asking the same question and never receiving a believable answer. Google suddenly downloaded "software_reporter_tool.exe" on a friends computer way back when and when he checked on what it was,...
  10. Anyone know what "Software reporter tool" is?

Anyone know what "Software reporter tool" is?: This was downloaded into my Chrome browser this morning. Software reporter tool.exe Norton AV said it was safe. Can anyone please tell me what it is? [img] [img] 22007