Windows 10: How to block ENTIRE COUNTRIES from sending you an email in Mail for Windows 10?

Discus and support How to block ENTIRE COUNTRIES from sending you an email in Mail for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I swear to god I'll send you a letter bomb if you reply with "How to block an individual email" advice. That's **** advice when you're on a spam-list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ViskoVee, Oct 19, 2019.

1. ViskoVee Win User

How to block ENTIRE COUNTRIES from sending you an email in Mail for Windows 10?

I swear to god I'll send you a letter bomb if you reply with "How to block an individual email" advice. That's **** advice when you're on a spam-list and receive junkmail in your inbox 42 times a day.

1. Learn to read

2. Respond with an actual answer

:)

ViskoVee, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Oct 19, 2019
  4. How to block ENTIRE COUNTRIES from sending you an email in Mail for Windows 10?

Windows 10 Mail app can't send emails

Take a look at this page and double check all of your settings.

Send/Receive NFN eMail Remotely and Securely | NFN FAQs

Try using a secure connection

[table][tr][td]Incoming mail (POP3) How to block ENTIRE COUNTRIES from sending you an email in Mail for Windows 10? [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Incoming mail (POP3) port to 995[/td] [td]Outgoing mail (SMTP) How to block ENTIRE COUNTRIES from sending you an email in Mail for Windows 10? [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Outgoing mail (SMTP) port to 587[/td] [/tr] [/table]

How to block ENTIRE COUNTRIES from sending you an email in Mail for Windows 10? [​IMG]

If your eMail client has Requires authentication, select it
    Most servers use Clear text authentication - do not change that unless your provider gave you instructions to set it up.

Slartybart, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

How to block ENTIRE COUNTRIES from sending you an email in Mail for Windows 10?

1. How to block ENTIRE COUNTRIES from sending you an email in Mail for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - block ENTIRE COUNTRIES

2. Help sending emails from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help sending emails from Windows Mail: I am just setting up my new Windows 11 laptop and have been trying to set-up my emails in Windows mail. My AOL mail wouldn't sync at all and my Gmail account won't send emails. The emails simply go into my Outbox.I've tried many of the suggestions online, but no luck. I've...
  3. Help sending emails from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help sending emails from Windows Mail: I am just setting up my new Windows 11 laptop and have been trying to set-up my emails in Windows mail. My AOL mail wouldn't sync at all and my Gmail account won't send emails. The emails simply go into my Outbox.I've tried many of the suggestions online, but no luck. I've...
  4. Unable to Send Email from Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  5. Unable to Send Email from Mail

Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  6. Windows Mail will not send email

Windows Mail will not send email: My windows mail app will not send email. Whenever I click send, the email disappears, it is not added to my outbox or sent email, and it never gets sent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-will-not-send-email/ee82b4b5-69d5-4349-94d0-a90f2675b3c2
  7. How do I block AN ENTIRE DOMAIN from my email?

How do I block AN ENTIRE DOMAIN from my email?: How do I block AN ENTIRE DOMAIN in outlook email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-an-entire-domain-from-my-email/03ce5652-0f46-4137-ab6d-866c9d17ade4
  8. Unable to send emails from Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to send emails from Windows 10 Mail app: My Windows 10 Livemail sends all my outgoing emails to Outbox. Optusnet email is working on internet (webmail) and tests on Windows 10 has provided messages that all settings are correct. Any ideas on what is going wrong here?? ***Original title: Sending emails from...
  9. Sending email from Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending email from Windows Live Mail: I can receive but not send email from my comcast. acct on this computer. The error message says my account does not exist. The Microsoft store does not answer the phone and any other number I call is automated and does not recognize my question. How does one get a human to...
  10. Help on sending emails from mail for windows 10 please

in Browsers and Email
    Help on sending emails from mail for windows 10 please: I moved to Windows 10 recently. For e-mails I was using windows live mail 2012. I recd a mail from outlook telling me that after 30/06/16 I would have to migrate to mail for windows 10. I did this and followed all the instructions. When I went on to try and send a mail I...