Windows 10: How to block Google Chrome Browser in MS Family

Discus and support How to block Google Chrome Browser in MS Family in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've searched, I've read, I've even googled it, but I can NOT figure out for the life of me how to ADD google chrome to the blocked app list in MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MCE_Matt, Nov 24, 2021.

1. MCE_Matt Win User

How to block Google Chrome Browser in MS Family

I've searched, I've read, I've even googled it, but I can NOT figure out for the life of me how to ADD google chrome to the blocked app list in MS Family. In fact I see no option on how to ADD any program there. I've seen other people ask this question, and it never EVER gets a concrete answer. WHY?????MS family really needs some attention from someone , anyone at Microsoft. Good idea, that is in alpha testing and is no longer supported like most microsoft stuff. very disappointing!!!!

:)

MCE_Matt, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Family Features blocking google chrome

Hi Taylor,

It is possible that there is an issue with the Family settings. This can be the reason why you're unable to use Google Chrome. We recommend that you check you family settings by accessing account.microsoft.com/family
    to see Google Chrome is added to restricted applications.

If you're already an adult in your family settings, we suggest removing your account from your family settings and see if you will be able to access Google Chrome. We also suggest creating a new Microsoft account, and then add that account to your family
    as an adult. These steps will allow us to verify if there is an issue with your family settings or if there is an issue with your original Microsoft account.

We'll be waiting for the outcome.

Argel Obm, Nov 24, 2021
  3. SKH123 Win User
    Family Safety Not Blocking Websites on Google Chrome

Family safety has suddenly stopped blocking any website on the blocked list when using Google Chrome. It still blocks them on Microsoft Edge but Edge additionally blocks Google websites such as Gmail and Google Docs even though they are on the allowed list.

I have tried removing and adding back the account but it did not help. Any advice on fixing this issue will be much appreciated.

SKH123, Nov 24, 2021
  4. How to block Google Chrome Browser in MS Family

Google Chrome - Always Blocked

In Microsoft Family Setting, under "Content Restrictions", Google Chrome was originally part of the list of "Always Blocked". It has been removed. How do I get Google Chrome back on the list?

RaymondCheong1, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

How to block Google Chrome Browser in MS Family

1. How to block Google Chrome Browser in MS Family - Similar Threads - block Google Chrome

2. family features blocking google chrome!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family features blocking google chrome!!: there already an old thread but it had a non working solution. i am considering formatting the pc and putting Linux on it if this is not something that can be solved by changing Windows settings. thank you....
  3. family features blocking google chrome!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family features blocking google chrome!!: there already an old thread but it had a non working solution. i am considering formatting the pc and putting Linux on it if this is not something that can be solved by changing Windows settings. thank you....
  4. family features blocking google chrome!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to block Google Chrome Browser in MS Family

How to block Google Chrome Browser in MS Family: I've searched, I've read, I've even googled it, but I can NOT figure out for the life of me how to ADD google chrome to the blocked app list in MS Family. In fact I see no option on how to ADD any program there. I've seen other people ask this question, and it never EVER gets...
  6. How to block Google Chrome Browser in MS Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to block Google Chrome Browser in MS Family: I've searched, I've read, I've even googled it, but I can NOT figure out for the life of me how to ADD google chrome to the blocked app list in MS Family. In fact I see no option on how to ADD any program there. I've seen other people ask this question, and it never EVER gets...
  7. My google chrome is blocked by microsoft family.

My google chrome is blocked by microsoft family.: Hello, Microsoft i cant unlock the google chrome family is maded by my phone and in my pc i get locked.Some times it unlocks somehow.Can you help me Microsoft?...
  8. Does MS family block sites on other browser like chrome ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does MS family block sites on other browser like chrome ?: HI i have installed MS family ion my kids comp, i have added the sites which intend to block , and they work perfectly well on MS edge , but now the main issue is when she uses Google chrome , she can access the same site which i have blocked on MS family , now first...
  9. Microsoft Family Features blocking google chrome

Microsoft Family Features blocking google chrome: Here's some background: Years ago my family got an xbox one, my dad made the parent account and me and my brother made our own child accounts to go as a family. A few years later I try to change my Microsoft account email to a new one which just has a few numbers at the...
  10. MS Family started blocking Chrome

MS Family started blocking Chrome: I see no setting to block Chrome. Why is Chrome blocked? Everything was fine on this machine until a week ago and it started blocking for no reason when this machine had no issue opening it. Additionally, there is an email button for permissions. No email was ever received...