Windows 10: How to block messages from a group chat on Google Voice?

Discus and support How to block messages from a group chat on Google Voice? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm receiving messages from a group chat on Google Voice, and I don't know how to block the conversation. I don't have any other phone and Google Voice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bluntc0ncussi0n, Jan 27, 2018.

1. How to block messages from a group chat on Google Voice?

I'm receiving messages from a group chat on Google Voice, and I don't know how to block the conversation. I don't have any other phone and Google Voice is the main service I use to communicate with people, so I'm not sure why I have to keep receiving messages from a group chat. If someone could help me block the conversation that would be greatly appreciated. In case it helps to know I have a Dell Latitude E5440 running Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit with Google Chrome version 64.0.3282.119. Also my Android device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 running Android 7.1.1 with the Google Voice app version 5.6.176384928. Thanks!

:)

bluntc0ncussi0n, Jan 27, 2018

2. Mange whats App on lumia950

I just bought new lumia 950 windw10 . the question is: how can I forward long text message from chat group to broadcast group

Mohammad MaherEl_Essawey, Jan 27, 2018
  3. Group Chat is re-sending my own messages

How can I group chat without the message coming back to me?

when I make a group chat (and yes, my settings is set to group chat) I message three friends. But whenever they answer me back, my phone makes another group chat and automatically adds me as a contact, too. So whenever I want to answer back to my friends,
    the message sends to them, but me as well and its annoying. How can I delete myself as a contact? Or what's the solution to making this stop?

LolaRamirez, Jan 27, 2018
  4. How to block messages from a group chat on Google Voice?

Is anyone gona answer my question... ?

bluntc0ncussi0n, Jan 28, 2018
Thema:

How to block messages from a group chat on Google Voice?

1. How to block messages from a group chat on Google Voice? - Similar Threads - block messages group

2. Messages Disappear in group chats with phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messages Disappear in group chats with phone Link: Group messages have stopped working for My Phone Link app. They just disappear after you send a message in a group. Other people in the group chat can see them, however I can not see any of the messages I have sent either on my phone or on the computer. I've relinked,...
  3. Messages Disappear in group chats with phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messages Disappear in group chats with phone Link: Group messages have stopped working for My Phone Link app. They just disappear after you send a message in a group. Other people in the group chat can see them, however I can not see any of the messages I have sent either on my phone or on the computer. I've relinked,...
  4. Windows Phone Link - Unable to send messages to group chats.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone Link - Unable to send messages to group chats.: Good afternoon, community.I have recently begun using the Phone Link app in Windows 10. I really like the application and it has greatly simplified my workflow. Thank you for that.I have run into an issue, and it seems to persist through my attempts to troubleshoot. I am...
  5. Windows Phone Link - Unable to send messages to group chats.

Windows Phone Link - Unable to send messages to group chats.: Good afternoon, community.I have recently begun using the Phone Link app in Windows 10. I really like the application and it has greatly simplified my workflow. Thank you for that.I have run into an issue, and it seems to persist through my attempts to troubleshoot. I am...
  6. Voice Chat not working

Voice Chat not working: I purchased a computer earlier this year and have found problems with the party voice chat in the console companion app. I use a Razer Kraken X headset which works perfectly fine for everything Xbox, mobile, ps4, discord. For a few months, I could not speak at all in parties....
  7. group chat problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    group chat problems: I have been add to a group chat but I dont see it in my list where contact are. How do I get it to show up. Have I dont something wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/group-chat-problems/0b53f3e4-9492-4209-8a96-bff3bcb3850b
  8. HELP VOICE CHAT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP VOICE CHAT: every single time i connect to voice chat on any application it works for about a minute than cuts out im able to talk to them there able to hear me for just a minute then it cuts out submitted by /u/GunnerBoyJ [link] [comments]...
  9. xbox game bar voice chat blocked

xbox game bar voice chat blocked: Voice chat will only connect about 5% of the time, and even then it will randomly disconnect after a certain amount of time and refuse to connect again. It gives a message about my network settings blocking voice chat, which is complete BS because I never had a single problem...
  10. xbox voice chat blocked

xbox voice chat blocked: I play xbox with some friends a couple nights a week. When the new Call of Duty came out though, I got it for PC because it was cross platform. My problem is that xbox voice chat on my PC just refuses to connect to anyone. My NAT type is OPEN but server connectivity says...