Windows 10: How to block Windows 11 from being installed on your computer

Discus and support How to block Windows 11 from being installed on your computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Windows 11 comes with new features and tools to increase your productivity. But if for some reason, you or your business is not ready and do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 17, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to block Windows 11 from being installed on your computer

How to block Windows 11 from being installed on your computer [​IMG]
    Windows 11 comes with new features and tools to increase your productivity. But if for some reason, you or your business is not ready and do not want to migrate to Windows11, you can block it from being installed on your Windows 10 computer by changing either Registry or Group Policy settings. How to block […]

This article How to block Windows 11 from being installed on your computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 17, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 17, 2021
  3. spunk Win User
    UAC prompt for Task Manager. MMC blocked. What happened?

It's possible that Computer Management is being blocked by SmartScreen. We suggest disabling it and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

1. Click the Start button.
    2. Type smartscreen in the search bar.
    3. Click Change SmartScreen settings.
    4. Click the drop-down arrow in the Security row.
    5. Click Change settings beneath the WindowsSmartScreen row.
    6. Click Don't do anything (turn off Windows SmartScreen).
    7. Click OK.

spunk, Jul 17, 2021
  4. How to block Windows 11 from being installed on your computer

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

How to block Windows 11 from being installed on your computer

1. How to block Windows 11 from being installed on your computer - Similar Threads - block being installed

2. Blocking specific Windows Updates from being downloaded/installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking specific Windows Updates from being downloaded/installed: There have been several sets of Windows Updates lately that are causing issues with the functionality of some point of sales software that I provide support for, this software is called Micros RES 3700. I will spare you the specifics, in short, these updates are making...
  3. Blocking specific Windows Updates from being downloaded/installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocking specific Windows Updates from being downloaded/installed: There have been several sets of Windows Updates lately that are causing issues with the functionality of some point of sales software that I provide support for, this software is called Micros RES 3700. I will spare you the specifics, in short, these updates are making...
  4. Blocking specific Windows Updates from being downloaded/installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer blocked from the internet Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer blocked from the internet Windows 11: I am blocked from accessing the internet via wifi, direct connection or hotspot. I have run network/check repair on it and got "dns server not responding. " I have also gone through the following:Disabling the VPNRefresh the windows IP --> I get "no operation can be performed...
  6. Computer blocked from the internet Windows 11

Computer blocked from the internet Windows 11: I am blocked from accessing the internet via wifi, direct connection or hotspot. I have run network/check repair on it and got "dns server not responding. " I have also gone through the following:Disabling the VPNRefresh the windows IP --> I get "no operation can be performed...
  7. How to BLOCK MSWin 11 from being installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to BLOCK MSWin 11 from being installed: It looks like, despite Microsoft's lies to the contrary, that MSWin 11 can get installed on compatible machines WITHOUT authorization. I've already seen one machine where it's happened, which NOW runs like **** because of it not that MSWin 10 wasn't already ****. I've...
  8. How to BLOCK MSWin 11 from being installed

How to BLOCK MSWin 11 from being installed: It looks like, despite Microsoft's lies to the contrary, that MSWin 11 can get installed on compatible machines WITHOUT authorization. I've already seen one machine where it's happened, which NOW runs like **** because of it not that MSWin 10 wasn't already ****. I've...
  9. how to block ClickToRun from being restarted as a service

in Microsoft Office and 365
    how to block ClickToRun from being restarted as a service: Hello I intend to use Office 2019 pro plus only casewise on W10 pro. To get rid of the unwanted complexity of CLICKTORUN, I set set it in services to disabled. However, service is allways restarted by scripts in background and set to AUTOMATIC again. How can this be...
  10. being blocked from installing trusted software on a disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    being blocked from installing trusted software on a disk: I am trying to install 3rd party software (SAGE) but being blocked 'for my protection'. I am the administrator, how do I unblock?...