Windows 10: How to boot to win 10 no picture and no sign screen

Discus and support How to boot to win 10 no picture and no sign screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to boot to win 10 no picture and no sign screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alexbelal, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Alexbelal Win User

How to boot to win 10 no picture and no sign screen

:)

Alexbelal, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Mar 1, 2020
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

Yes, it's called the Windows Technical Preview and you can get it here (ISO Download)

You'll have to sign up for a MS account using your email and a password.

I'm using it with a 480GB SSD as the OS drive and it ~does~ boot faster, much faster.
    I also have a new Win-7 build with a pair of 120GB SSDs in RAID that takes longer to boot.

RealNeil, Mar 1, 2020
  4. How to boot to win 10 no picture and no sign screen

Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

Hi,

It's possible that the option to show a background picture on your sign-in screen is disabled that's why
    Windows Spotlight is not showing there. To provide the best solution to the issue, we'd like to isolate it first by asking a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which Windows 10 version and build is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to enable the background picture on your sign-in screen:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Enable the option under Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How to boot to win 10 no picture and no sign screen - Similar Threads - boot picture sign

2. Picture screen on boot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture screen on boot: I don't know what to call it, but there is a screen that appears on boot W10 that is very nice, but only appears for a second or so before going to the screen with my name on it. How can I stop the process long enough to properly admire the picture?...
  3. Picture on Opening, Lock? Screen, Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Picture on Opening, Lock? Screen, Win 10: When Windows boots up, a picture of an old car shows up, It is one in my picture folder, I don't want ANY picture there, how do I delete it and stop any other one from showing up. Thank You...
  4. Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......

Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......: Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing that the sign-in screen picture, when you boot up, is blurry? I've been told that this was done on purpose - and started after the SA build 18237 was installed. Really? Who in the world that programmed this build thought this was...
  5. How to change picture on sign on screen?

How to change picture on sign on screen?: How do I change the picture on the sign on screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-picture-on-sign-on-screen/591320c6-574a-4517-87e1-3aa5b93f2717
  6. Lock screen sign in picture

Lock screen sign in picture: Hi , The picture I have on my start up is fine then after clicking to go to sign in the picture goes really funny and sometimes when I start up the whole colour is light Blue with a Greeney Blue lettering then eventually goes back to Purple and myBlack letters. Any help...
  7. New Win screen Picture

New Win screen Picture: HI Don't know how or where these pictures are stored, I'd like to add some as my desktop, screensavers. I presume they from Microsoft part of win 10. 1. Are they stored on my machine. 2. if so where. 3. Can this feature be turned off. Fantastic pictures. 128211
  8. New Win screen Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    New Win screen Picture: HI Don't know how or where these pictures are stored, I'd like to add some as my desktop, screensavers. I presume they from Microsoft part of win 10. 1. Are they stored on my machine. 2. if so where. 3. Can this feature be turned off. Fantastic pictures. 128211
  9. How to remove my picture from sign-in screen?

How to remove my picture from sign-in screen?: I don't want a picture on my sign-in screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-picture-from-sign-in-screen/e6c9a0e3-0a54-42ee-b273-08f54ae43154
  10. How To Change Sign-in/Login Screen Background Picture In Windows 10

How To Change Sign-in/Login Screen Background Picture In Windows 10: I'm pretty sure I'm overlooking something really simple, but how do you change the Sign-in/Login Screen picture in Windows 10 Anniversary Update? This is the sign-in page I get when I boot the PC (it automatically signs in, as I use Bitlocker password instead): [img]...