Windows 10: How to boot Window 10 by bootable

Discus and support How to boot Window 10 by bootable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I’m Duo About 3 weeks ago, My PC get crashed and I can’t get access into my home screen again. Then i created a boot drive from another computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Johny Duo, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Johny Duo Win User

How to boot Window 10 by bootable

Hi, I’m Duo

About 3 weeks ago, My PC get crashed and I can’t get access into my home screen again. Then i created a boot drive from another computer, but I don’t know how to run setup file in my drive. My PC is Lenovo, run as win10, system type 32bit. I need support!

Thank you!

Duo

:)

Johny Duo, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization, Tips and Tricks for your Windows PC

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

1. How to boot Window 10 by bootable - Similar Threads - boot Window bootable

2. Bootable drive not booting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable drive not booting?: I recently used MiniTool partition wizard to move my windows drive from a 240GB SSD to a 1TB NVME SSD. I followed a Youtube tutorial and made it to the end, my pc was fully working and was running of the NVME drive. But it had the name of my old drive, then i went to rename...
  3. Bootable drive not booting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable drive not booting?: I recently used MiniTool partition wizard to move my windows drive from a 240GB SSD to a 1TB NVME SSD. I followed a Youtube tutorial and made it to the end, my pc was fully working and was running of the NVME drive. But it had the name of my old drive, then i went to rename...
  4. Bootable drive not booting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. bootable not booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootable not booting: i have got a asus rampage 3 mother board with windows 10 enterprise on it i hope i cannot get it booting. was the blue screen of death but has gone too far. so now it goes past bois which i can assess but has a black screen with what looks like the command prompt dash up in...
  6. bootable not booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootable not booting: i have got a asus rampage 3 mother board with windows 10 enterprise on it i hope i cannot get it booting. was the blue screen of death but has gone too far. so now it goes past bois which i can assess but has a black screen with what looks like the command prompt dash up in...
  7. bootable not booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Unable to boots on Windows or on bootable key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boots on Windows or on bootable key: Hello,I forced the shutdown of my laptop while it was freezing because of too much disk usage ans since that it gets stuck on the Windows boot screen with the circle dot animation.After a few forced shutdowns during this screen I get on the auto repair screen but I only have...
  9. Can't boot into bootable Windows 10 installation USB.

Can't boot into bootable Windows 10 installation USB.: Hello there. As the title says, I can't boot into my Windows 10 21H1 bootable usb drive with UEFI mode. I have created usbs with several methods such as Media Creation Tool, Rufus, manual etc; tried with FAT32 and NTFS, and they all had the same problem: whenever I selected...
  10. Cannot boot Windows 10 from bootable USB

Cannot boot Windows 10 from bootable USB: I recently had hardware replacements on my laptop: motherboard and hard-disk, by the laptop manufacturer itself as my device is within the warranty period. I am trying to reinstall Windows 10. I have downloaded the latest Windows 10 ISO using the Media Creation Tool and...