Windows 10: How to Bootup to Login Screen

Discus and support How to Bootup to Login Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Re: Dell Inspiron 3670, Intel Core, i5. Windows Home 10, 1803 First, my computer takes almost 2 minutes to bootup. During the bootup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Camiele, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Camiele Win User

How to Bootup to Login Screen

Hello,

Re: Dell Inspiron 3670, Intel Core, i5. Windows Home 10, 1803

First, my computer takes almost 2 minutes to bootup. During the bootup process first it goes to the Dell logo screen then to the login screen. Is there anything I can do to make my computer bootup to the login screen bypassing the Dell logo screen? Also, how can I make it bootup faster?

Thank you.

:)

Camiele, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 27, 2018
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Dec 27, 2018
  4. How to Bootup to Login Screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

How to Bootup to Login Screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

How to Bootup to Login Screen

1. How to Bootup to Login Screen - Similar Threads - Bootup Login Screen

2. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup: Hi,I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen the initial loading screen that I wish to bypass.Does anyone have any...
  3. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup: Hi,I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen the initial loading screen that I wish to bypass.Does anyone have any...
  4. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen on bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen on bootup: Hi, I get a black screen. On start up, it looks like my laptop is booting normally, then the display goes black. The drive light and fan keep running. It’s happened a couple of times in the last month and both times, it’s come back on after turning it off and restarting it....
  6. Annoying screen on bootup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying screen on bootup: When I boot up my PC, how can I stop the annoying screen asking me to link my devices together and also wanting me to buy Office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-screen-on-bootup/7559bd18-58ad-42cd-ba0f-09d798d35753
  7. Login from bootup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login from bootup: Hi, I have an Alianware Aurora R8 which has been running Win 10 ok for 9 months. I started the PC yesterday and the welcom screen showed [ATTACH] The PIN is incorrect This was without any input from me! I clicked OK few times and and briefly noticed that the input box was...
  8. Bootup Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootup Screen: when i turn on my PC, the BIOS screen first appears then after it loads it goes to the Windows login screen. please help submitted by /u/eekane [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfqykq/bootup_screen/
  9. Bootup without login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bootup without login: I have a Windows 10 Pro machine that is in a secure location. Using the User Accounts settings (netplwiz) , I unchecked the option, "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer." For over a year now, with Windows 10, that has worked just fine. The machine...
  10. Keyboard Not Registering Some Keystrokes in Bootup Login Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Not Registering Some Keystrokes in Bootup Login Screen: My keyboard has never had this problem in the past but lately I've been forced to use the on screen keyboard as mine will not work well at all to type in my password in the login screen. It is extremely laggy and won't even register some keystrokes even after a long period of...