Windows 10: How to bring back GamesExplorer?

Discus and support How to bring back GamesExplorer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I want to get this back in windows 10 22H2, and i did my research In Windows 10 ver 1803, it was entirely removed from Windows.. i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItsFastMan, Feb 12, 2024.

1. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to bring back GamesExplorer? :p

cadaveca, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Milestones

Welcome aboard dank and congrats to the stoners. We are seeing some members stepping it up for the contest and bringing some new names to the stoners list daily *Toast :toast:

Chicken Patty, Feb 12, 2024
  3. KennyT772 Win User

How to bring back GamesExplorer?

AMD to Bring Back K8 Architecture

Its the fact they are making new steppings and clock speeds. Bringing back K8 - Making new cpus.

KennyT772, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

How to bring back GamesExplorer?

1. How to bring back GamesExplorer? - Similar Threads - bring GamesExplorer

2. Bring back combined device screentime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back combined device screentime: Separate device screentime is a disaster. I need the old version of combined device screentime. How do I combine all devices with one overall screentime?...
  3. Bring back combined device screentime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back combined device screentime: Separate device screentime is a disaster. I need the old version of combined device screentime. How do I combine all devices with one overall screentime?...
  4. Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?: The button on the side of the taskbar that collapsed all windows has been replaced in favour of the new "copilot" Ai. I don't require it and don't know how to. Is there anyway to bring that button back?...
  5. Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?

Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?: The button on the side of the taskbar that collapsed all windows has been replaced in favour of the new "copilot" Ai. I don't require it and don't know how to. Is there anyway to bring that button back?...
  6. Windows Copilot is completely gone from my windows 11,how can i bring it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Copilot is completely gone from my windows 11,how can i bring it back?: Hello, yesterday i noticed that my windows copilot is gone, the only reason i can think of, is because of i ran a windows utility tool 2 days back Chris titus windows tool and maybe that borked it. Things i did to fix it:1: going to taskbar settings, but the option to switch...
  7. Windows Copilot is completely gone from my windows 11,how can i bring it back?

Windows Copilot is completely gone from my windows 11,how can i bring it back?: Hello, yesterday i noticed that my windows copilot is gone, the only reason i can think of, is because of i ran a windows utility tool 2 days back Chris titus windows tool and maybe that borked it. Things i did to fix it:1: going to taskbar settings, but the option to switch...
  8. Hands on: Microsoft is bringing more AI features to Windows 10, including object eraser

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on: Microsoft is bringing more AI features to Windows 10, including object eraser: Microsoft doesn’t want Windows 10 to miss out on AI capabilities. After bringing Copilott to Windows 10, Microsoft is now adding new features “AI-powered” features to the Photos app. For those unaware, Microsoft Photos on Windows 11 offers some cool AI tools, such as the...
  9. How do I bring the old lockscreen info back

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I bring the old lockscreen info back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 I used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version I have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  10. How do i bring a feature back

How do i bring a feature back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...