Windows 10: How to bring back GamesExplorer?

Discus and support How to bring back GamesExplorer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I want to get this back in windows 10 22H2, and i did my research In Windows 10 ver 1803, it was entirely removed from Windows.. i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItsFastMan, Feb 12, 2024.

1. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to bring back GamesExplorer? :p

cadaveca, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Milestones

Welcome aboard dank and congrats to the stoners. We are seeing some members stepping it up for the contest and bringing some new names to the stoners list daily *Toast :toast:

Chicken Patty, Feb 12, 2024
  3. KennyT772 Win User

How to bring back GamesExplorer?

AMD to Bring Back K8 Architecture

Its the fact they are making new steppings and clock speeds. Bringing back K8 - Making new cpus.

KennyT772, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

How to bring back GamesExplorer?

1. How to bring back GamesExplorer? - Similar Threads - bring GamesExplorer

2. Deleted old windows and went to install new windows but it won't bring up the setup menu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted old windows and went to install new windows but it won't bring up the setup menu...: This is the only thing that pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-old-windows-and-went-to-install-new/2b725ee7-a1fb-46d0-a947-0493d12b3b51
  3. Deleted old windows and went to install new windows but it won't bring up the setup menu...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted old windows and went to install new windows but it won't bring up the setup menu...: This is the only thing that pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-old-windows-and-went-to-install-new/2b725ee7-a1fb-46d0-a947-0493d12b3b51
  4. Deleted old windows and went to install new windows but it won't bring up the setup menu...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bring back Paint 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Paint 3d: I dont understand why this was removed my computer without my consent. Paint 3d was awesome and I used it for all my image editing. Regular microsoft paint si still available but is way inferior to PAint 3d, this makes no sense whatsoever. Microsoft you need to bring it back...
  6. Bring back Paint 3d

Bring back Paint 3d: I dont understand why this was removed my computer without my consent. Paint 3d was awesome and I used it for all my image editing. Regular microsoft paint si still available but is way inferior to PAint 3d, this makes no sense whatsoever. Microsoft you need to bring it back...
  7. New Microsoft Teams brings up my Taskbar while playing games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Teams brings up my Taskbar while playing games on Windows 11: Whenever I play games with Microsoft Teams while in a meeting, the cursor will eventually hover over the taskbar and then show up and lose focus of the game I'm playing. How is Teams even allowed to overwrite the Mouse cursor locking into a Fullscreen application? This only...
  8. New Microsoft Teams brings up my Taskbar while playing games on Windows 11

New Microsoft Teams brings up my Taskbar while playing games on Windows 11: Whenever I play games with Microsoft Teams while in a meeting, the cursor will eventually hover over the taskbar and then show up and lose focus of the game I'm playing. How is Teams even allowed to overwrite the Mouse cursor locking into a Fullscreen application? This only...
  9. Microsoft is bringing Designer's AI editor to Windows 11's Photos app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing Designer's AI editor to Windows 11's Photos app: Microsoft has announced that it is adding some new AI features to the Photos app on Windows 11. The options will be powered by Microsoft Designer's AI. As you may be aware, the Microsoft Photos app already has a button that lets you edit an image in Designer online. Clicking...
  10. Bring back Windows Mobile. I will do anything to save it. Even just work on some rom for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Windows Mobile. I will do anything to save it. Even just work on some rom for a...: I know this is so out of control and I never had one. But I think Windows Phone could be good by:Making some UI with the icons on the screen.Removing MetroMaking a nice style of Windows 11DON'T MAKE IT FOR BUISNESS ONLYA refreshed camera.I would rather have microsoft take...