Windows 10: How to bring back preinstalled windows 8.1 after installing windows 10 over it ?

Discus and support How to bring back preinstalled windows 8.1 after installing windows 10 over it ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,My HP laptop came with preinstalled windows 8.1 ,i installed windows 10 two months ago in it,now when i again reinstalled windows 8.1 in it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mickey VorteX, Aug 14, 2022.

1. How to bring back preinstalled windows 8.1 after installing windows 10 over it ?

Hello,My HP laptop came with preinstalled windows 8.1 ,i installed windows 10 two months ago in it,now when i again reinstalled windows 8.1 in it because i really don't want win10 in it, i can not REALLY see my old windows 8.1 because it really feels different such as earlier when i used to reset or clean install it then it always reverted to its original state with all windows games,mcafee antivirus etc but now its just windows 8.1 ! why i cannot see my original like windows as it was before installing windows 10 ? PLEASE HELP! : also i would like to add some details-:I- I installed windows

:)

Mickey VorteX, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 14, 2022
  4. How to bring back preinstalled windows 8.1 after installing windows 10 over it ?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

How to bring back preinstalled windows 8.1 after installing windows 10 over it ?

1. How to bring back preinstalled windows 8.1 after installing windows 10 over it ? - Similar Threads - bring preinstalled installing

2. How to get back ASUS preinstalled apps after Windows 11 clean install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back ASUS preinstalled apps after Windows 11 clean install?: Hi, I need to do a clean windows install on my ASUS scar 17 laptop,to clear my OS drive as well as a few other things, and I was wondering how I would be able to get all the preinstalled Asus software back, any advice/tips would be much appreciated!...
  3. How to get back ASUS preinstalled apps after Windows 11 clean install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get back ASUS preinstalled apps after Windows 11 clean install?: Hi, I need to do a clean windows install on my ASUS scar 17 laptop,to clear my OS drive as well as a few other things, and I was wondering how I would be able to get all the preinstalled Asus software back, any advice/tips would be much appreciated!...
  4. How to bring back the restore button over here?

How to bring back the restore button over here?: I tried restoring the C drive to its older version for work and it used to word before but now I'm unable to click it. Is there any way I could fix it?...
  5. How to bring back the restore button over here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bring back the restore button over here?: I tried restoring the C drive to its older version for work and it used to word before but now I'm unable to click it. Is there any way I could fix it?...
  6. How to bring back preinstalled windows 8.1 after installing windows 10 over it ?

How to bring back preinstalled windows 8.1 after installing windows 10 over it ?: Hello,My HP laptop came with preinstalled windows 8.1 ,i installed windows 10 two months ago in it,now when i again reinstalled windows 8.1 in it because i really don't want win10 in it, i can not REALLY see my old windows 8.1 because it really feels different such as earlier...
  7. Windows 8 Installation over Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 8 Installation over Windows 10: A couple months ago, I purchased a cheap laptop to take some courses online during the pandemic. I only payed a hundred dollars, so I didn't expect anything fancy and thought I knew what I was getting into with this computer and its operating software, since I had used...
  8. How can I bring back the "Windows 8 taskbar style" to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I bring back the "Windows 8 taskbar style" to Windows 10?: I hate the taskbar on windows 10, it's just boring!! How can I change it back to the windows 8 style???? like this: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-bring-back-the-windows-8-taskbar-style/10b42e0a-fa28-489d-8678-301f90d0e4b4
  9. Bring back the Windows 8 Start Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back the Windows 8 Start Screen?: The Start Screen in Windows 8.1 is a masterpiece with its horisontal scroll and simplistic grouping. The Start Screen in Windows 10 is a mess with the mix of a Windows 7 style Start Menu and the vertical scroll of the tiles. Would there be any way to bring the Windows 8...
  10. how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8?: Windows 10 is not suitable for input traditional Chinese Character. Mircosoft quick method for input chinese character is a poorest design. PLEASE don't design anything to destroy the world of traditional Chinese. 26579