Windows 10: How to bring back Win 10 menu bar

Discus and support How to bring back Win 10 menu bar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All of a sudden my WIN 10 menu bar file edit view etc disappeared and so did my bookmark bars. How do I bring them back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karen1941, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Karen1941 Win User

How to bring back Win 10 menu bar

All of a sudden my WIN 10 menu bar file edit view etc disappeared and so did my bookmark bars. How do I bring them back?

:)

Karen1941, Dec 1, 2020

2. mouse left click brings up context menu

Windows 10. Wired HP mouse began bringing up context menu when clicking left key or right key. Have tried several suggested fixes that have not worked. Found suggestions for Win 7 and Win 8.1 but nothing for this in Win 10.

jthomps8587, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Cursus Win User

Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How to bring back Win 10 menu bar - Similar Threads - bring menu bar

2. How to bring back GamesExplorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to bring back GamesExplorer?: [ATTACH] I want to get this back in windows 10 22H2, and i did my research In Windows 10 ver 1803, it was entirely removed from Windows.. i want to know if there is any possible way to get it back. submitted by /u/ItsFastMan [link] [comments]...
  3. Bring back windows 10 task bar movement.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back windows 10 task bar movement.: I want to only have 1 task bar but not keep it on my main display. Can you bring back this feature, I do not know why it was ever removed in the first place....
  4. Bring back windows 10 task bar movement.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back windows 10 task bar movement.: I want to only have 1 task bar but not keep it on my main display. Can you bring back this feature, I do not know why it was ever removed in the first place....
  5. How to bring back the Bing search in Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to bring back the Bing search in Windows 10 start menu: Dear all,I understand that the latest major Windows 10 update removed the Bing web search from the Start Menu. Is there any way to bring it back?I'm aware there has been a lot of complaints about this feature and that's most likely why Microsoft removed it, but personally, I...
  6. How to bring back Alt+Tab feature from win 8.1 to win 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to bring back Alt+Tab feature from win 8.1 to win 10?: In windows 8.1, I was using Alt+tab to switch between applications and when I press Alt+Tab, it shows all the open windows. But in windows 10, when you press Alt+Tab it only shows 20 most recent opened windows and I can't even scroll or do anything to see all of them at once....
  7. How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?: How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ? ========================================== Thanks for replies to my postings. 1) I find my built-in DVD/CD drive was not responding . I did not see this drive in window explorer within drives node. It showed in device...
  8. How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?: How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ? ========================================== Thanks for replies to my postings. 1) I find my built-in DVD/CD drive was not responding . I did not see this drive in window explorer within drives node. It showed in device...
  9. How to bring back Photo Viewer Behaviour in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bring back Photo Viewer Behaviour in Win 10: Hi guys, I just want to ask whether it is possible to bring back a certain behaviour from win 7,8 on Photo Viewer to win 10. [img] From the image I uploaded, Win 7-8 would open all images on selected items+selected folders(wallpaper and zGa Jelas) on the photo viewer....
  10. How to bring back the old resizable Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to bring back the old resizable Start Menu: See tutorial: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html ​Right click on the Start Button and select "Run" Type "regedit" Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Explorer>Advance Create a new DWORD (32-bit) value, call it...