Windows 10: How to browse in Text-Only Mode in Chrome, Edge, or Firefox

Discus and support How to browse in Text-Only Mode in Chrome, Edge, or Firefox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Browsing websites in Text-only mode can help you save a lot of bandwidth because it automatically blocks all images from loading. Therefore, if you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 28, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to browse in Text-Only Mode in Chrome, Edge, or Firefox

Browsing websites in Text-only mode can help you save a lot of bandwidth because it automatically blocks all images from loading. Therefore, if you want to browse in the text-only mode in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox browsers, here is how you can do that in Windows 10. The best thing is that you do not have […]

This article How to browse in Text-Only Mode in Chrome, Edge, or Firefox first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 28, 2021

2. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Mar 28, 2021
  3. 123Forman Win User
    Activity History vs. private / incognito browsing in Firefox / Chrome

There is a post advertising the privacy features of MS Activity History, which notes that it does not record browsing data when browsing in an InPrivate tab in MS Edge. Is the same true for non-MS browsers, such as Firefox or Chrome?

123Forman, Mar 28, 2021
  4. WillFR Win User

text in websites looks bad in Edge compared to Firefox

I was using Edge on a Surface Pro 4 for months and switched to Firefox, and I have to say, text in webpages looks much better in Firefox compared to Edge, moving to Firefox was a huge upgrade text-wise. I like Edge and I want to use it, but something has
    to be done to fix its text rendering. Text just doesn't look good or "right" in Edge. The Surface Pro 4 has a 267 PPI display, so if Edge still can't make fonts looks "right" and good on a display like that, there is a pretty serious problem there and it needs
    to be addressed. I think Edge's text rendering could be one of the reasons people are sticking with Chrome and Firefox. Please, forward this to the relevant people. I like Edge and if the text can be improved I would drop Firefox in an instant.

WillFR, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

1. How to browse in Text-Only Mode in Chrome, Edge, or Firefox - Similar Threads - browse Text Mode

2. How to open Local Files on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to open Local Files on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge: Windows 10 is great when it comes to multitasking, it has floating windows, the taskbar, and many other features to increase your productivity. In this article, we present you with another trick to increase your productivity, that allows you to open your Local Files on your...
  3. How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox: [ATTACH]In our earlier post, we covered the method to delete browsing cache in the Edge browser. On similar lines, we’ll see how to remove cache, […] This article How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  4. Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome: Hello guys, Since the 23rd March I have been unable to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome. my now TV internet is still working correctly as my partners Apple Mac and both of our phones are still working. However, my laptop displays NO INTERNET connection with the...
  5. Windows 10 : Slow browsing with Chrome or FireFox but not Edge. Why??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 : Slow browsing with Chrome or FireFox but not Edge. Why??: I have a really weird problem. Since a few days, when browsing with Chrome it has been slow hell. The websites are taking way too long to initialize the loading. I can't even do the Google Speed Test. It says "The test can't be completed due to a problem with the network....
  6. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox: Hi, I posted this support request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-browsing-on-all-browsers-except-edge/3eba1b58-528a-4002-9519-deb1db42d7ca?tm=1557702617388&rtAction=1557784968972&page=2&auth=1 but the person helping does not...
  7. Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.: I'm having issues with both Firefox and MS Edge and I'm wondering if Chrome would be a better choice and if so would I be able to import my FF Favorites to Chrome? Thanks in advance for your help. 83073
  8. Links work in Edge, but not in Chrome or Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Links work in Edge, but not in Chrome or Firefox: I sometimes get this sort of error in firefox and chrome Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at www.goodsync.com. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments ... blah blah blah blah blah But when I open the...
  9. Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome: So I got a new Asus E200HA. Read some very good reviews about it in amazon. While using the OS (Windows 10) everything works quite smoothly - Browsing around files, editing Office documents, even coding on VS Code. However, Web browsing, for the most part, is extremely slow....
  10. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...