Windows 10: How to build custom Windows 10 pro without preinstalled apps like games and netflix and all...

Discus and support How to build custom Windows 10 pro without preinstalled apps like games and netflix and all... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello who can tell me how can I build custom clear image without preinstalled apps and bitlocker? The interesting part is in that Windows 10 pro comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ТанерРасим, Mar 9, 2019.

1. How to build custom Windows 10 pro without preinstalled apps like games and netflix and all...

Hello who can tell me how can I build custom clear image without preinstalled apps and bitlocker?

The interesting part is in that Windows 10 pro comes clear but when connect to internet start to download all stupid apps like games and netflix and bla bla bla.

How to stop it?

I want to build custom image for automatic deployment over network?

:)

ТанерРасим, Mar 9, 2019

2. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Mar 9, 2019
  4. itsakjt Win User

How to build custom Windows 10 pro without preinstalled apps like games and netflix and all...

My pc freezes when watching Netflix

Since you are on Windows 10 (from your system specs), use the Netflix app from Windows store. I use it with the system as listed on my specs and it is good.

itsakjt, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

How to build custom Windows 10 pro without preinstalled apps like games and netflix and all...

1. How to build custom Windows 10 pro without preinstalled apps like games and netflix and all... - Similar Threads - build custom pro

2. Gaming laptop preinstalled apps are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming laptop preinstalled apps are gone: Hey, i have a infiniy gaming laptop. i recently noticed my windows defender wasnt working so i reset my laptop and that fixed now but the preinsalled app is gone now. I still have my nivida apps but nothing else. i dont have any record of what the app is called.My laptop -...
  3. Gaming laptop preinstalled apps are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming laptop preinstalled apps are gone: Hey, i have a infiniy gaming laptop. i recently noticed my windows defender wasnt working so i reset my laptop and that fixed now but the preinsalled app is gone now. I still have my nivida apps but nothing else. i dont have any record of what the app is called.My laptop -...
  4. Problems with Windows 10 Pro 20H2 in a semi custom build. Various issues including App,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Windows 10 Pro 20H2 in a semi custom build. Various issues including App,...: I just recently completed a custom build using a Dell 630i 0PP150 motherboard as the basis. It is in a Rosewill case, has an Intel QX9650, 8GB of Kingston HyperX 1066mhz RAM, an ASUS GTX 770 video card, Creative Sound Blaster G5, and a Crucial MX500 SSD. All of these...
  5. Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K

Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K: Hello all, I just bought a new laptop and downloaded the netflix app but I can't get 4k playback, just HD. I've listed the steps below I've taken to trouble shoot and my configuration too. Configuration/Troubleshooting: Razer Blade Advanced 15 with Windows 10 all...
  6. how to reinstall a netflix app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to reinstall a netflix app: I have trouble reinstalling my Netflix app. Does anyone know how to do this because nobody seems to know! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-a-netflix-app/3c475d83-01e6-4a60-81b1-667b83b1fd4b
  7. Windows 10 Pro build:18363 - Custom .iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro build:18363 - Custom .iso file: Hello all, I think this is my first question arround here. I will try to speak as clear as possible and try to explain my problem: I am trying to buil d custom .iso of Windows 10 Pro in order to install it in several machines. I have installed Windows 10 Pro on a...
  8. New build all games crashing windows 10 pro 1903 18362.418

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New build all games crashing windows 10 pro 1903 18362.418: I recently built a new computer and have been plagued with all my games crashing straight to desktop with no error notifications and no BSOD. I did have one BSOD when i built it but it was for the bluetooth driver. It will start to happen after about 20 minutes of Rocket...
  9. Default Xbox app preinstalled with windows 10 pro?

Default Xbox app preinstalled with windows 10 pro?: What is the default Xbox app that comes preinstalled with windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-xbox-app-preinstalled-with-windows-10-pro/22433c93-62ca-4421-bd4a-c5398cabf9cd
  10. Windows 10 v. 10.0.17763 build 17763 and Netflix app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 v. 10.0.17763 build 17763 and Netflix app: Hi all, This is mostly a bug report about two identical issues on different computers. When trying to play a particular show, the Netflix app crashes, followed by taskbar search results becoming non-clickable. I am not sure if these events are related, but this is what...