Windows 10: how to burn file to cd

Discus and support how to burn file to cd in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I burn a pdf to a cd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-burn-file-to-cd/a3de1681-1bad-4c8b-9683-f7f57d6d80e2" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonFolbigg, Jan 12, 2019.

1. how to burn file to cd

how do I burn a pdf to a cd?

:)

RonFolbigg, Jan 12, 2019

2. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Jan 12, 2019
  4. how to burn file to cd

Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

how to burn file to cd

1. how to burn file to cd - Similar Threads - burn file

2. Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software?: Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-converted-mp3-files-are-stored-in-express/4407fbe8-b1ba-4566-a6af-7b48929733e1
  3. Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software?: Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-converted-mp3-files-are-stored-in-express/4407fbe8-b1ba-4566-a6af-7b48929733e1
  4. Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...: Why am I not able to drag and drop music files CDAs to a folder in file explorer or even rename the song titles?I have tried to use a burner program but the program does not recognize the file type.I am really disgusted with windows and they shut be shut and never opened!!!If...
  5. Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...

Why am I not able to burn music cds CDAs in windows 11 using drag and drop to file explorer...: Why am I not able to drag and drop music files CDAs to a folder in file explorer or even rename the song titles?I have tried to use a burner program but the program does not recognize the file type.I am really disgusted with windows and they shut be shut and never opened!!!If...
  6. DVD burn: "The source and destination file names are the same", pop-up error and Win10 will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD burn: "The source and destination file names are the same", pop-up error and Win10 will...: I am caught in a loop. whenever I try to burn images to a DVD I get "The source and destination file names are the same". there are NO files on the DVD, I have checked and rechecked yet I continue to get this message. I have tried ejecting and starting over; the disc shows as...
  7. DVD burn: "The source and destination file names are the same", pop-up error and Win10 will...

DVD burn: "The source and destination file names are the same", pop-up error and Win10 will...: I am caught in a loop. whenever I try to burn images to a DVD I get "The source and destination file names are the same". there are NO files on the DVD, I have checked and rechecked yet I continue to get this message. I have tried ejecting and starting over; the disc shows as...
  8. DVD burn: "The source and destination file names are the same", pop-up error and Win10 will...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I burn files to disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I burn files to disc: I have files waiting to be written to disc How do I start the process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-files-to-disc/d825fb84-8f2a-4d20-862a-ede00dd26571
  10. How do I burn files to disc

How do I burn files to disc: I have files waiting to be written to disc How do I start the process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-files-to-disc/d825fb84-8f2a-4d20-862a-ede00dd26571