Windows 10: How to buy a genuine windows

Discus and support How to buy a genuine windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; please how do i purchase a genuine windows and what is the cost please i need your help. a link will be very much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CYNTHIANWANKWO, Sep 3, 2020.

1. How to buy a genuine windows

please how do i purchase a genuine windows and what is the cost please i need your help. a link will be very much appreciated.

:)

CYNTHIANWANKWO, Sep 3, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Sep 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Fafhrd Win User

How to buy a genuine windows

Buy W10 then install on non-genuine W7

An alternative is to buy a genuine Windows 7 Pro full retail license from a reputable source, then to make your current Windows 7 Genuine with the purchased product key, and then use a Free Windows 10 download (ISO or MCT) to perform an upgrade installation. You may still have to install some software and apps post-upgrade.

Doesn't Microsoft allow you to upgrade non-genuine 7 or 8x installations, and allow you to legitimize them afterwards?

If genuine 7 keys are hard to come by, 8, or 8.1 keys will activate Windows 10 too, post installation.
    The following post provides a list of all qualifying keys to choose from (not all are retail, and OEM keys will not be transferable)):

Next big Windows 10 release will ease activation hassles - Page 3 - Windows 10 Forums

However, you first need to confirm that your Windows 7 machine will successfully install, and run Windows 10, and then run a suitable backup/system image before upgrading to be safe.

The Windows 8.1 upgrade assistant is a quite reliable indicator of what hardware and software will be incompatible: Upgrading to Windows 8.1 from Windows 7 - Windows Help

Fafhrd, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

How to buy a genuine windows

1. How to buy a genuine windows - Similar Threads - buy genuine

2. Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......: I have buy a genuine copy of Windows 10 through a retailer . but my windows is not activated . now what i can do.. there is given in edition : Windows 10 Pro.. But in activation : there is given the windows is not activated... solve my problem .. give the solution...
  3. Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......: I have buy a genuine copy of Windows 10 through a retailer . but my windows is not activated . now what i can do.. there is given in edition : Windows 10 Pro.. But in activation : there is given the windows is not activated... solve my problem .. give the solution...
  4. Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?

Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?: I recently installed Windows 10 Pro N on my computer by a flash drive with a setup last update being dated 9/8/2022 I created through the Media Creation Tool. After I finished installing the OS, the first thing I wanted to do was activate it. I pretended to buy "genuine...
  6. Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?: I recently installed Windows 10 Pro N on my computer by a flash drive with a setup last update being dated 9/8/2022 I created through the Media Creation Tool. After I finished installing the OS, the first thing I wanted to do was activate it. I pretended to buy "genuine...
  7. Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?

8. Which E-commerce website is genuine to buy Windows 10 pro product key

Which E-commerce website is genuine to buy Windows 10 pro product key: Hi I am planning to upgrade my Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, but I feel that cost is more than I can afford in Microsoft store.Can anyone suggest which E-Commerce website provides with good discounts to buy Windows 10 Prod product license key ?...
  9. Which E-commerce website is genuine to buy Windows 10 pro product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which E-commerce website is genuine to buy Windows 10 pro product key: Hi I am planning to upgrade my Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, but I feel that cost is more than I can afford in Microsoft store.Can anyone suggest which E-Commerce website provides with good discounts to buy Windows 10 Prod product license key ?...
  10. Which E-commerce website is genuine to buy Windows 10 pro product key