Windows 10: How to buy a replacement activation code for Windows 10

Discus and support How to buy a replacement activation code for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just bought a refurbished computer off of Ebay. It was supposed to have Windows 7 installed and ready to go. It wasn't. It had a product key, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Patrick Burrington, Dec 16, 2020.

1. How to buy a replacement activation code for Windows 10

I just bought a refurbished computer off of Ebay. It was supposed to have Windows 7 installed and ready to go. It wasn't. It had a product key, but it didn't work. Tried everything and found out it had had Windows 10 on it as an upgrade and then it got deleted when the hard drive was wiped clean. I ended up upgrading the 7 to 10 but don't have an product key or activation key for it. I would like to buy one from Microsoft, get the computer up to speed and be done with it. How do you purchase a key in my situation? The old owner will not respond to my emails.

:)

Patrick Burrington, Dec 16, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Dec 16, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

How to buy a replacement activation code for Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      How to buy a replacement activation code for Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

How to buy a replacement activation code for Windows 10

1. How to buy a replacement activation code for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - buy replacement activation

2. Where to buy legitimate activation code for Windows 10 that isn't OEM thru email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy legitimate activation code for Windows 10 that isn't OEM thru email?: So I made my first PC build and now I'm looking for the legitimate store where I can buy windows 10. I do not want the OEM version, just the regular windows 10 version. I already did the media tool stuff and I am now at the activation screen, but I keep looking everywhere...
  3. Buying Windows 10 home retail code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying Windows 10 home retail code: Hello, Hello, like to buy windows 10 home retail from Microsoft. Can anyone share the link? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-windows-10-home-retail-code/00e4e7b5-68b2-4156-a741-d9c874566f41
  4. Activate Windows 10 after motherboard Replacement

Activate Windows 10 after motherboard Replacement: My old PC failed so I put my hard drive into another PC. Upon booting I get a message to "Activate Windows". My original installation was done online so I don't have Product Key so how do I resolve this without having to buy a new copy?...
  5. Windows Activation after Motherboard Replacement - How

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation after Motherboard Replacement - How: Hi all, I had hardware issues with my desktop so replaced the Motherboard. Issues fixed but now cannot reactivate Windows 10 Home. Any ideas?...
  6. Replaced Motherboard now Windows 10 will not Activate

Replaced Motherboard now Windows 10 will not Activate: Hi, I had to replace mother board and now my Windows 10 Pro will not Activate! It shows up in my Microsoft Account online but will not Activate Ran this an this is the screen shot: [ATTACH] This was an upgrade to my copy of Windows 7 Pro, why wont it Activate now?...
  7. Motherboard replacement and windows 10 re-activation

Motherboard replacement and windows 10 re-activation: My motherboard died and i had to get a new one, but I didn't know windows 10 wouldn't stay activated. I've had windows 10 since the first week it was given out as a free upgrade. I cannot find any of my old product keys, and I never had a physical one for my copy of windows...
  8. How to activate Windows 10 after motheboard replacement ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to activate Windows 10 after motheboard replacement ?: I have to replace the motherboard of my HP Envy with Windows 10 due to a damage . Now Windows doesn't succeed to activate (it seems he doesn't accept the PC as being the previous one). What have I to do … ?...
  9. Replacing a bad SSD and Windows 10 activation

Replacing a bad SSD and Windows 10 activation: So I've had a problem with random blue screens and narrowed it down to the SSD as it has many bad blocks. Kingston approved of an RMA so I'm going to do that. How does Windows 10 activation work if I replaced the drive and have to either reinstall windows or port a backup on...
  10. Activating Windows 10 After Replacing Hardware

Activating Windows 10 After Replacing Hardware: Hello everyone! I have a question and I apologize if this has been discussed earlier. I am really confused about how activation now works with Windows 10. I hope someone can help me understand. Say I have a PC that had Window 7 with an OEM license installed, and then it was...