Windows 10: How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License

Discus and support How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is the best (cheapest) way to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro for a new build? The Microsoft store sells downloads for $200. But Amazon has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TV2, Feb 10, 2019.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License

What is the best (cheapest) way to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro for a new build?

The Microsoft store sells downloads for $200.
    But Amazon has a DVD for $140.
    Newegg sells an OEM version for $140.
    So why shouldn't I buy the DVD and use the key to activate a new version from using the Media Creation Tool? Am I missing something?

Any advice or info on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

:)

2. How to buy a windows 10 Pro OEM license?

How to buy a windows 10 Pro OEM license?

Artak Arakelyan, Feb 10, 2019
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Feb 10, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

1. How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License - Similar Threads - buy Pro License

2. how to buy a windows 11 pro license key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to buy a windows 11 pro license key: how to buy a windows 11 pro license key in bulk quantities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-a-windows-11-pro-license-key/ba3cdf70-b06f-4dfa-b06a-c73164c5dae4
  3. how to buy a windows 11 pro license key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to buy a windows 11 pro license key: how to buy a windows 11 pro license key in bulk quantities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-a-windows-11-pro-license-key/ba3cdf70-b06f-4dfa-b06a-c73164c5dae4
  4. How to bulk buy windows 10/11 license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to bulk buy windows 10/11 license?: Hello all - I was wondering if there was a better way to activate computers I sell than buying individual keys from resellers like amazon. Thanks,Nathaniel...
  5. How to bulk buy windows 10/11 license?

How to bulk buy windows 10/11 license?: Hello all - I was wondering if there was a better way to activate computers I sell than buying individual keys from resellers like amazon. Thanks,Nathaniel...
  6. How could I buy windows 11 pro license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I buy windows 11 pro license: During checkout there is nothing to select PayPal account as a payment method while my PayPal is already linked with Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-buy-windows-11-pro-license/ef4568fb-e4b8-4a14-a2fc-2044fa2c6923
  7. How could I buy windows 11 pro license

How could I buy windows 11 pro license: During checkout there is nothing to select PayPal account as a payment method while my PayPal is already linked with Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-buy-windows-11-pro-license/ef4568fb-e4b8-4a14-a2fc-2044fa2c6923
  8. How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit

How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit: How to legally buy OEM license key? There are bunch of internet sites with "oem" licenses like pinguin, g2a, aliexpress, etc. i'm afraid of them, so i have no idea how to buy just 1 OEM-key that embeds to BIOS's motherboard....
  9. Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license

Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license: Hello, I bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store, and after it installed and rebooted, it said that I have Windows 10 Enterprise that is not activated. I tried the activation troubleshooter but I get the "Not connected to the internet" error. If I try to see the...
  10. How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License

in Windows 10 Support
    How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License: Hello, I was wondering if someone can please direct me to how I can purchase say 10 license keys for the Professional version to do an upgrade to 10 computers at an office which require the pro version. Thank you. 12688