Windows 10: How to buy MS products in Russia?

Discus and support How to buy MS products in Russia? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; To Whom It May Concern: I represent a small software company targeting B2B software market. Our R&D office located in Russia and we would like to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kriachko Mikhail, Jun 20, 2022.

1. How to buy MS products in Russia?

To Whom It May Concern: I represent a small software company targeting B2B software market. Our R&D office located in Russia and we would like to buy some subscription or licenses, in particular Visual Studio 2022 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Windows Server 2019 As I know, there are some governmental or company restrictions for Russian customers so I would like to clarify some questions: 1. Is there any possibility to buy software mentioned above through local or international distributor? 2. If any, which payments method are accepted? 3. What is the minimal required developer

:)

Kriachko Mikhail, Jun 20, 2022
  2. av_degt Win User

Problem with maps of Russia

By the way: Nokia recommended me to post a claim here:

Mapshare

But as you can see, Russia is missing in the list of countries, which could be selected there!

What is the "Teleatlas", if they didn't include the world biggest country in their list?

M... Probably I will not recommend my friends to buy N95for using GPS features.

av_degt, Jun 20, 2022
  3. av_degt Win User
    Problem with maps of Russia

However, they successfully sale all the Nokia models in Russia, and this is a problem - we buy everything, that doesn't work!

av_degt, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

How to buy MS products in Russia?

Cyan for Lumia 925 Country Variant Russia ?

armagon wrote:

That would explain it.

Still you claim that the error in the availability list was fixed, yet according to this page,

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/availability-in-europe/

for Russian Federation, Cyan is supposed to be Available for Lumia 925 Country Variant.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Also, can you confirm that FOTA updates do work even if original product code (H3G Italy) does not match the installed product code (Russia CV), and updates will take place based on the installed product code?

Thank you

Tenforo, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

How to buy MS products in Russia?

1. How to buy MS products in Russia? - Similar Threads - buy products Russia

2. How to buy MS products in Russia?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to buy MS products in Russia?: To Whom It May Concern: I represent a small software company targeting B2B software market. Our R&D office located in Russia and we would like to buy some subscription or licenses, in particular Visual Studio 2022 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Windows Server 2019 As...
  3. How to buy MS products in Russia?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to buy MS products in Russia?: To Whom It May Concern: I represent a small software company targeting B2B software market. Our R&D office located in Russia and we would like to buy some subscription or licenses, in particular Visual Studio 2022 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Windows Server 2019 As...
  4. how/where to buy product key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how/where to buy product key?: i want to buy a product key of windows 10 home for my pc but i cant get any clear info on the easiest way to do it. is there a version i can buy that just comes with the key or would a disc version come with a key so i could not use the disc? what's the difference between a...
  5. how do I buy a Windows product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I buy a Windows product key?: I want to make a gift of a product key of Windows 10 pro for a family member. How I can do that??? I thougth I just can buy it and send it. Let me know your comments thanks...
  6. buying a product key for Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    buying a product key for Enterprise: I have an old computer running Wind****censed to a corporation. I am being asked to use my organization's product key to reauthorize, but I want to subscribe or buy my own license. Can I do that, or will adding a new product key be a problem with the existing Windows?...
  7. Buying Product Keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Product Keys: I am looking to find a website to buy Windows 10 keys, I also need them to be reliable, if going to the MS store and buying w10 pro for msrp is the only option I have then so be it. Thanks for any input. submitted by /u/StockVortec [link] [comments]...
  8. Buying from a MS partner

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying from a MS partner: Hi Guys I would like to buy Windows 10 home and this MS partner Digital Maze has it on special. I'm usually pedantic to verifying licenses that I buy. They have a MS partner ID 5046744. If I do buy from them and I have any licensing problems in future, do I have any...
  9. Buy microsoft products

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buy microsoft products: Hello . I am from Iran and I cant access to original windows or other products of microsoft .so I use cracked cds . I dont have any way what would you suggest ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-microsoft-products/e1c052eb-5017-45bc-8d7e-fdeea61821a7
  10. Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?: https://www.directdeals.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-wwwdirectdealscom-a-legal-place-to-buy-ms/97a3a076-6684-494b-9874-6f9f0975a9ca"